Account Manager I
Vertafore | Sales
Make an impact and love what you do! Vertafore is a top provider of software for the insurance industry that keeps transforming. We create award-winning solutions to boost productivity, lower costs and help agents and carriers grow their businesses. We respect and value our team, and we look to bring the best talent together to make our future even stronger.
Vertafore is about bringing together top talent to make an immediate impact in software. Our culture encourages employees who are able to create, think, and challenge each other in a fast-paced environment. We are transforming our products and services, exploiting advanced techniques to create new “ways and means” for the insurance industry, and with
Right now, we have immediate opportunities for Account Managers with our team in Michigan. This role maintains and expands relationships within our existing account base by managing revenue retention and growth within assigned accounts.
Our Account Managers:
- Establish productive relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of cross-functional personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meet assigned revenue and new bookings targets for profitable business relationships.
- Proactively lead the strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
- Degree preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
Customer centricand motivated to help people.
- Able to build productive working relationships internally and externally and work as a team.
- Excels in fast-paced, agile team environment.
- Aptitude for learning.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Technically proficient – advanced knowledge
of:WEBEX, Word, Excel, MS Office, PowerPoint.
- Able to accomplish individual and team goals through
personalorganization and time management.
- Previous business-to-business account management experience may be required for some roles.
- Insurance or financial services Industry experience is a plus.