PowerSchool | Success
As a Renewals Representative within PowerSchool, the successful candidate will be a dynamic and organized self-starter who can work independently while also being part of a team.
Duties and responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Own set territory to achieve and exceed the quarterly quota
- Generate renewal invoices, negotiating with the customer, and processing payments in Salesforce in accordance with PowerSchool policies and procedures
- Coordinate issues as they arise to ensure resolution and work with team to improve process, efficiency and productivity
- Ensure systems and data are managed for complete accuracy
- Bring innovative thinking to the Renewal team by positioning better maintenance value proposition for our customers and embracing the broader customer relationship proactively managing any risks to annual renewals
- Help to identify operational improvements in our renewal processes
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success
- Proactively manage any risk of the customer not renewing by working with other functions to develop risk mitigation plan. Provide on-going feedback about customers @ risk to the management and the Customer Health Management function.
- Proven experience successfully achieving and exceeding performance goals
- 2+ years of experience in renewals or sales preferred
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and ERP tools preferred
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with peers and managers across the organization
- Ability to maintain a professional dialogue and demeanor in challenging situations
- Bachelor’s degree preferred