EagleView | HR
Our Human Resources Intern should be ready to tackle any task given to them with a positive attitude.
They will have the opportunity to learn multiple facets of HR, while working with a supportive and energetic team. The HR Intern will lend support, gain exposure and participate in HR generalist activities, support and gain insight into recruiting, work on projects and event coordination and support the team in employee documentation and filing. If you are someone who likes every detail to be perfect, is interested in a career in HR, and loves getting things done, apply below!
- Supporting HR in creating employee folders, filing employee documents into their specified folder and better organizing the file room. This may include employee file audits.
- Assisting with workplace announcements. This will include anniversary, promotional and new hire announcements.
- Sending out first day information to all new hires and answering any questions surrounding their first day.
- Setting up the new hire desks before the employees first day.
- Ensuring that paperwork is received from new hires within the first week of employment.
- Assisting in the first day paperwork and new hire presentation.
- Running audits to ensure all employee photos are up to date.
- Pulling together interview packets for the interviewee and all interviewers.
- Work closely with the HR and Administrative Teams to coordinate and assist with company events or Wellness Team activities.
- Supporting our Above & Beyond program. Administratively updating the tracking sheet with the awards that employees win.
- I9 audit and integration of data into HRIS.
- Ensuring mail is distributed accordingly.
- Assist with assigned projects related to the HR Department’s strategic goals and/or ongoing continuous improvement initiatives.
- Support the HR team with vendor inquiries and vendor communications.
- Assist the recruiting team with updating and removing job postings on boards and local networks. Additionally, work with the recruiting team to attend career fairs.
- Assist with Pre-Employment assessments for candidates.
- Actively seek out new ways of recruiting top talent.
- Pull together offer letters and the ERCA agreements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Pursuing a degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or a related field.
- Intermediate proficiency or better in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 25 lbs.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional and discrete manner.
- Commitment to meet deadlines and complete duties as requested with the highest quality of work.
- Prior administrative experience is a plus.