Talent Acquisition Adviser
Numerator | Talent
The Talent Acquisition Adviser will join the Global Recruitment Team out of our India office and be responsible for talent acquisition efforts supporting the tremendous growth initiatives in multiple areas of our business - such as, Engineering/Software Development, Operations, Information Technology, and Corporate Services.
- Facilitate the job requisition approval and eventual job offer approval process.
- Perform detailed job intake sessions with hiring managers in order to construct the ideal candidate profile.
- Implement creative and targeted search strategies that help the Recruiting team be more successful in pipe-lining both active and passive candidates.
- Articulate APIMA's business and culture differentiate to candidates as the first point-of-contact.
- Phone screen candidates across all job disciplines and provide actionable feedback to hiring managers.
- Possess an eye for talent for qualifying and engaging candidates for skill, as well as cultural fit.
- Ensure candidates are moving through the hiring process in a timely manner by scheduling department interviews and gathering interview feedback in a timely manner.
- Capture and document all search activity in our applicant tracking system (Hirebridge) and all other relevant data points for various scheduled and ad hoc reports.
- Create a positive experience for our hiring managers and candidates, regardless of the outcome.
- Participate in other company or departmental projects and initiatives.
- College/University degree or equivalent experience
- At least 2+ Year of previous recruitment experience preferred
- Recruitment experienced preferred, but open to no experience if you are a hard worker that can apply learning into strategy and demonstrate strong business ethics while working in a fast-paced environment that demands results
- Proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and One Drive), Google Apps, etc.
- LinkedIn and alternative networking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.