Associate Problem Manager
Advanced | Operations (Managed Services)
Role and Team
Working for the existing Problem Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the resolutions to problems raised by our customers are delivered in a timely and professional manner.
The successful candidate will be required to communicate with both internal and external 3rd line support teams and customers in the process of problem management and resolution.
- Prevent incidents from happening and minimise the impact of incidents that cannot be prevented
- Analyse Incident Records and use data collected by other IT Service Management processes to identify trends or significant problems
- Review effectiveness and efficiency of the problem management process
- Coordinate between various support teams to identify the root cause of a problem and find a solution
- Look for flaws in implementation for continuous improvement
- Support internal and customer Problem Review meetings
Who you are:
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills, communicating with diverse customers of varying levels of IT experience
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Drive, determination and being self-motivated
- Resilient with the ability to overcome challenges and provide a solution
- Conscientious and motivated, capable of working on their own on-site as required
- Customer focussed mentality
- We don’t look for experience, just a positive mentality, the right behaviours and heaps of potential.
- Any exposure to Incident and Problem management would be an advantage.
What we can offer?
- 25 days holiday
- Excellent benefits package available from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice and employee assistance programme
- Learning environment working alongside experts in the latest technologies
- Exceptional career progression opportunities