Ping Identity | Human Resources (9120)
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
The Office Administrator is the face of Ping Identity Headquarters. We are looking for a friendly, energetic person to welcome each guest that walks through our doors or calls our office. In addition to directing visitors and maintaining our security and telecommunications systems, you will also be responsible for the upkeep of our unique office space by means of organization and appearance. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role and will reflect Ping Identity’s personality and culture.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories
- Maintains safe and clean office space, which includes daily cleaning and organizing of our kitchen and open areas
- Process domestic and international shipping and receiving
- Maintains continuity among organizations by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Manage relationships with various outside vendors
- Assist with planning and coordination of office events
- Performs other tasks as needed
- 1-3 years of experience as an Office Assistant or a similar position
- Project the energy and level of engagement that is reflective of Ping Identity's corporate culture.
- Have a professional demeanor and be well spoken
- Be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Able to prioritize the many daily requests
- Able to maintain a 5 day a week presence in the office while having the flexibility to staff local events as needed.
- Takes initiative/self-starter
- Experience working in an Apple/Google environment
- Event planning
- Experience working in a corporate office environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)