Entry-Level Recruitment Consultant
Advanced | Talent Pool
Advanced are one of the UK’s largest software companies, developing a range of solutions covering the whole enterprise and delivering right, first-time solutions which solve customer problems, save money and deliver significant impact to users’ lives. With more than 20,000 customers relying on our systems & infrastructure, we are one the UK technology industry’s success stories. We’re growing fast and building an exciting future.
Talent Acquisition is at the very heart of our business. Our philosophy of hiring for potential and developing at pace has required a significant level of investment into our recruiting model, toolkit and team over the past 2 years. This in turn has enabled us to build a best-in-class predictive hiring system, challenging the norms of the recruitment industry and delivering incredible results across our business. This is a rare opportunity to join our team and continue our journey towards delivering perfect selection coupled with an outstanding candidate experience.
You’ll work as part of our candidate resourcing team, helping our efforts to identify and interact with applicants and potential candidates for our open recruiting requirements. Working alongside colleagues from the Talent Acquisition and wider HR teams, your role will be to generate and qualify interested candidates via a mixture of advertising, pro-active search, recruiting events and referral programmes. Taking ownership of the candidate journey from identification through to interview, you'll rapidly build your own skills and abilities as you work through our development programme.
Working in close partnership with senior members of the Talent Acquisition team, you’ll play a crucial role in executing our hiring strategy.
Specifically, you will:
- Create advertising materials and campaigns, and manage the interaction with applicants
- Using a range of on-line tools, pro-actively search for and approach potentially suitable candidates, both internally and externally
- Guide candidates through a range of assessment and selection processes
- Organise and conduct interviews, both over the telephone and face-to-face
- Play a role in capturing, understanding and defining hiring requirements
- Play an active role in a range of recruiting events and activities
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative recruiting function sat within a high-performing HR centre of excellence. Part of our established entry-level training and development programme, this is an opportunity suitable for an individual with a desire to move into a role in recruiting, and no previous experience is required.
In order to succeed, you'll need:
- Strong communication skills, and a natural comfort in engaging with people over the telephone and in face-to-face environments
- An interest in developing a career in recruiting or generailst HR
- A creative approach to problem-solving and a natural comfort with trying new things and experimenting
Reimagine your Future by Joining the Advanced Team
We hire for potential, and develop at pace.
Our entry-level hiring strategy is all about identifying potential. At Advanced, we don’t believe in CVs. We passionately believe that your individual personality and core strengths are what can make you right for us. Assessing you for behavioural fit and not for past experiences. We want you to learn, to discover, to experiment, to make a difference.
With a £250m turnover, 16,000 customers and 2,200 employees we pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Some of our Key Benefits from day one are:
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave plus localised public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Stunning office locations across 5 key hubs
- Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust
- Dedicated talent development team to help your Advanced career progress
- Top Achievers Club – our internal award scheme recognising excellence in our Advanced colleagues
- Pension Scheme (up to 5% matched contribution)
- Life insurance x 4 times salary
- Income protection insurance
- Childcare voucher (salary sacrifice)
- Cycle to work scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Employee assistance programme
Why should you apply? Advanced are different – we hire for potential and develop at pace so if you can reimagine your future in a vibrant growing company we’d like to hear from you. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process.
If your application is successful you will initially be required to take an online assessment, undertake a telephone interview with the HR team and attend a final interview. Do not hesitate, apply now and a member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in touch!