Software Engineer in Test (SET) Performance
Jamf | 300 - Engineering
Who we are:
Jamf, the standard for Apple in the enterprise, extends the legendary Apple experience people love to businesses, schools, and government organizations. After watching hundreds of users struggle to deploy, update, and secure Apple computers, iPads, and iPhones in business and in the classroom, we knew there had to be a better way to handle such pesky IT functions. Removing the barriers of technology and empowering doctors to treat patients, teachers to teach, and businesses to thrive.
Today, more than 34,000 customers from more than 150 countries rely on Jamf to help them succeed with Apple. We don’t say we are the best, but we strive to be the best. We are a group of curious, self-starters with a passion for making people’s lives easier, paving the way for a better Apple experience in government organizations, hospitals, businesses, and schools.
What you’ll do at Jamf:
At Jamf, we empower people to be their best selves and do their best work. The Software Engineer in Test II is a key contributor in our product development organization to ensure our solutions meet high standards of quality and the expectations of our customers. The role contributes to agile delivery events developing tests and the framework to assist in delivering products with high quality and reliability.
- Build and maintain the framework that supports further automation of test
- Develop and execute test case scenarios for new or evolving features across web and OS X applications
- Coordinate with development team to build and support the automation of unit, functional, integration and systems testing
- Build a deep understanding of workflows that make JAMF developers and customers successful and apply that knowledge to ensuring the quality of each release
- Contribute as a member of an agile team working directly within the development process
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree (Preferred; a combination of relevant experience and education may be considered)
- 2 – 4 Years software development experience in the area of coding or testing (Required)
- 2 – 4 Years demonstrated experience in current programming language (to include at least one mainstream objective oriented or functional language) and tools based on position requirements (Required)
- General Experience with development practices like Unit Testing, Test-Driven Development, Acceptance Testing, and/or Continuous Delivery (Preferred)
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization
- Adheres to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Supports and promotes a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work
How we help you reach your best potential:
- We are progressive, but laid back. You are free to be you and work how you work best. Here, you manage your own day and your own work style.
- Be your own self-starter. We support each other no doubt, but we thrive taking initiative and are empowered to roll up our sleeves, dig in, and push forward.
- Everyone has a voice, and everyone can make a difference, our more than 90% employee retention rate agrees!
- Opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 34,000 global customers with the best Apple Device Management solution in the world
- We put people over profits – which is why our customers keep coming back to us at a 96% customer retention rate
- 20 of the Top 25 Fortune 500 companies rely on Jamf to do their best work.
- We are relentless, but we are selfless. You can create and be creative, dig in, break it down, and troubleshoot to help others make sense of technology.
- Opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for people by constantly building and improving the best Apple enterprise solution in the world.
- Best – in – class training in professional growth and product knowledge.
You are the right kind of Jamf if:
You go above and beyond for others, genuine and willing to help, always. You support the team around you, you don’t point fingers or pass blame. You take responsibility for your actions, are open, and respect others. You value different perspectives, in how you work and how you learn. You are naturally inquisitive, like to create and be creative. You are a problem solver, curious and resourceful, self-driven and constantly improving. You roll up your sleeves and dig in. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it better next time. You’re not a jerk. You put people first. You are a good person, someone who just wants to do the right thing.
Our mission is simple; we help organizations succeed with Apple. At Jamf, we put people first. We focus on the human before we focus on the technology. We are just good people that have it in their gut to do what’s right – for our customers, our employees, and our communities.