Desktop Support Engineer
Ping Identity | IT (8110)
At Ping Identity, were changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative
Identity Defined Security platform, were helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work
wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the
largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most
complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our
company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
We are looking for an energetic, highly motivated individual to provide world-class end-user support, on-boarding,
maintenance, and training for our employees. Ping is a very hands-on, bleeding-edge technology company, and we
need someone who has great experience, a positive attitude, and a desire to keep the company rolling forward.
- Provides Tier 1 end-user support on the phone and in person by addressing all IT-related questions and issues generated by any Ping Identity full-time, contract or temporary employee and/or affiliate.
- Identify, prioritize, and escalate support tickets requiring urgent attention.
- Perform problem analysis to identify support call trends and problem areas.
- Creates articles for the knowledge base to ensure common issues and configurations are well documented and available to employees to help facilitate self-service.
- Issues and tracks properly licensed software to employees.
- Issues and tracks IT hardware assets including computers, monitors, phones, peripherals, etc.
- Responsible for onboarding new employees including provisioning of equipment and logins and orientingemployees to the environment.
- Performs facilities-related duties as required including, but not limited to: office moves, shipping/receiving, etc
- Coordinates with appropriate vendors for warranty repair of IT assets.
- Must be familiar enough to troubleshoot the following:
- MacOS and Windows10 systems
- Apple and Dell hardware
- Familiarity with JAMF and Microsoft client support tools
- Active Directory and Google G Suite
Must be well organized, a strong communicator, and driven to succeed. This position requires disciplined flexibility.
It is essential that the candidate have outstanding verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to
work well individually and as part of a team.
MCP, A+, Network+, MCDST, Apple certifications desired.
AS or BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Equivalent desired