Content Writer Operations
Numerator | Operations
The position reports to Training Manager of Operations and is responsible to coordinate with SMEs to ensure efficient content is developed as per Numerator's guidelines
• Using the schedule, base level information, and robust guidelines supplied to you, fully immerse yourself in each project to complete the documentation required by SMEs/Training Manager to enhance training.
• Coordinate with SMEs to ensure the content development is as per the requirement.
• Understand the various Operations processes and create related documentation
• Understand the scope of and edit documents & presentations
• Ensure content are grammatically correct, logical, well-structured, coherent, and have a storyline
• Cut through the clutter and weed out ambiguities • Rewrite to enhance readability and highlight insights
• Be familiar with research techniques to fill gaps/raise queries with respect to inaccuracies in documents
• Should be adaptable, get focused and meet deadlines • Preferable experience of developing process training materials
- Full-Time Graduate
- Relevant experience of 2+ years in content development
- Should have domain expertise in market research or from FMCG domain
- Should be solution oriented individual and think out of the box