KIBO | Accounting/Finance
At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by our clients' needs and designed to empower their teams. Together, we can help them see further, think bigger, and climb higher.
Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience – from first click to doorstep – and to scale with them as their business grows.
Kibo is searching for a Senior Accountant that will be tasked with preparing balance sheets, financial statements, profit and loss statements, and other financial reports. Some responsibilities include analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Assist in the monthly close of the company's financial statements
- Analyze balance sheet accounts and maintain monthly reconciliations
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare journal entries, and document business processes
- Ensure compliance of Sales and Use Taxes including routine tax payments and return filings.
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness
- Resolve accounting discrepancies
- Organize, manage and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities
- Interface with team members to identify information needs and deliverables
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance Required; MBA or MS of Accounting/Finance Preferred
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in an accounting role
- Highly Proficient in MS Excel Familiarity with accounting terminology and procedures
- Strong grasp of state sales tax laws
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and accounting principles
- Experienced and skilled in cash and credit card reconciliations
- Experience in preparing financial statements
- CPA Preferred