Strategic Account Manager
KIBO | Sales/Marketing
At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by ourclients' needs and designed to empower their teams. Together, we can help themsee further, think bigger, and climb higher.
Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization,and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands,and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience – from firstclick to doorstep – and to scale with them as their business grows.
TheStrategic Account Manager is responsible for developing strong, long-termcollaborative relationships with Kibo’s existing client base with a focus onclient satisfaction, client retention and the growth of revenues. This person will maintain and growsprofitable sales revenues within the strategic account base, using solutionbased selling methodologies to increase recurring revenue streams, byaddressing client needs.
- Build and maintain relationships within existing clients at the Vice President and C-Suite level
- Develop and execute sales plans and coordinates sales efforts to achieve existing client up-sell revenue targets
- Meets or exceeds defined sales quota through strategic account planning, networking and use of company resources
- Partner with the Client Success team to uncover and investigate opportunities to expand the use of services and to further educate clients
- Account Management – Builds client relationships: maximizes Kibo’s revenue and profitability potential by up-selling to existing clients, driving renewal revenue and ensuring client satisfaction;
· Monitor product and services utilization and work consultativelywith clients to ensure client satisfaction, increase utilization, and identifyopportunities where Kibo’s products could add value
· Travel up to 20%
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent combination of education and experience
- EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 2+ years’ of B2B quota-carrying account management, client success, or sales required; experience in SaaS, Software or IT industry strongly preferred
Skills & Requirements:
- Proven track record of increasing sales, revenue and profitability within a sales organization
- Knowledge and experience of Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of effective networking, relationship building and new client sourcing activities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambitious environment
- Ability to effectively inform and persuade
- Ability to present to C-level and senior-level executives, as well as communicate well to internal and inter-departmental associates