Part-Time Data Processor (6-10AM M-F)
Trintech | Customer Service
It’s fun to work in a company where people are passionate about what they do but still go about their day working as a team and a family. In fact, creating a positive environment is an essential part of our core values! We also know that we succeed only if customers succeed. So we work hard, always striving to provide “Wow” service and innovative cloud solutions to our more than 900 customers. If you would like to be a part of something special… a growing, global company that is built on a passion to offer innovative services and solutions, then check out this open role!
Trintech is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Customer Data File Processor. Reporting to the Team Lead in the Dataflow Services Department, this role is responsible for technical management of customer accounts to ensure automated processing of daily financial data. This role requires sensitivity toward customer satisfaction regarding quality, responsiveness and security/confidentiality issues. This position will be Part-Time and requires a start time of 6:00am Monday-Friday.
- Provide high quality data processing service to all customers with time specific deliverables
- Daily data retrieval and processing of data for customers
- Properly identify and resolve data related problems to include out-of-balance bank statements, invalid data mappings, and ensuring delivery of complete data
- Communicate data issues to relevant parties: customer, team lead, or bank representatives
- Escalate customer/technical issues and follow them through when processes fail
- Service and team orientation - Customer service is our top priority!
- Individual and team based approaches are essential for the daily file delivery schedules to our customers
Software Knowledge Requirements:
- Working knowledge of MS Windows & Office software including IE, Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Additional knowledge is a plus in the areas of: Access, FTP (SFTP/FTP/FTPs), PGP, programming/scripting concepts, PowerShell
Other Requirements/Skills Necessary to Succeed:
- Basic knowledge and understanding of bank and other financial data is required
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
- Effiective Communication - This position will interact with our customers for issue resolution
- Moderate Problem Solving - Identify data problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluateoptions and resolve issues
- Time Management - Ability to manage your time to meet multiple daily delivery schedules
- Attention to Detail - This job requires a detailed approach to completing work tasks and ten-key entry
- Process and Procedure Oriented - Must be able to understand and follow established processes, procedures, and workflows
- Dependability - This role requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable when fulfilling obligations
- Introductory accounting experience is a plus