Strategic Business Development Executive - Apple Enterprise
Jamf | 150 - Sales Global Alliances
The Business Development Executive – Apple Enterprise is responsible for building and cultivating relationships with Apple's large business sales teams, leading team initiatives, and being a primary point of contact for key leadership stakeholders of the Apple Enterprise relationship. This position is responsible for informing the go-to-market strategy and messaging for the success of both Apple and Jamf.
- Partners with key Apple Enterprise Executive Sales Leadership and Jamf Executive Sales Leadership to influence and align high profile sales initiatives for benefit of Jamf sales teams.
- Plans, executes, and delivers high level Executive events in conjunction with Apple’s Mobility Partner Program that align with partner’s defined Strategic Business Development objectives.
- Cultivates and maintains relationships with partner Inside Enterprise Sales Teams. This includes support personnel such as Business Development Managers, Sales Managers, Solution Engineers, and key Third Party Partners with the end goal of identifying key Mac and iOS opportunities with Apple’s largest and most significant Enterprise Accounts.
- Builds strong internal and external relationships to effectively communicate Jamf’s Whole Product Experience story and vertical solution benefits to Jamf’s Enterprise partners.
- Activates a business plan to achieve key performance indicators and metrics, including: Jamf pipeline creation and bookings that lead to key joint opportunities, competitive opportunities, and other agreed upon MBO’s.
- Collaborates with appropriate Jamf departments to create resources and support materials for sales enablement with Partner sales teams.
- Delivers sales enablement coordination for Jamf sales teams regarding Partner initiatives and playbooks to assure Jamf alignment with Partner initiatives.
- Prospects, builds, and maintains relationships with the Partner Enterprise inside sales team.
- Fosters a workplace with the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity.
- Models a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work.
- Communicates activities, updates and wins, to peers and team leaders in other departments
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization
- Adheres to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Supports and promotes a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work
- 5+ years experience in sales or marketing within the Apple ecosystem (Required)
- Working knowledge of motivations for customers within the Apple Business market (Required)
- Experience in trade shows, product marketing, field marketing, sales, or operations (Preferred)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong Presentation skills
- Strong Apple software ecosystem skills
- Passion for all things Apple and strong desire to see Apple succeed in the marketplace
- Authenticity; this individual must truly want to aid Apple in its continued success
- High degree of transparency and integrity
- Ability to work autonomously with little direction and within a larger team
- Experience with B2B channel sales/enablement, and strong drive for results
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree (Preferred) OR directly relevant career experience