Customer Success Manager
Ping Identity | Client Delivery (6400)
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
As Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for managing a large portfolio of customers through automated and personal outreaches to drive them to successful outcomes with our products. As part of the company’s Customer Success organization, you will work with other Ping teams to ensure a client’s journey from purchase to production is smooth and well managed. Because of the high scale of the one-to-many role, you will be responsible for monitoring customer data and building and socializing new programs and campaigns in response to changes. In summary, your job is to ensure that you deliver value to our customers at scale.
- Manage ongoing customer needs effectively to drive high customer retention and loyalty
- Conduct customer meetings as prescribed in the customer journey, and as needed to assist customers in reaching their goals
- Identify opportunities to demonstrate Ping value to our customers and mitigate customer risk through communication campaigns at scale
- Help manage customer contact information so that we can effectively reach relevant stakeholders
- Respond to inbound customer inquiries relating to escalations and finding resources.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
- Drive customer participation in Ping Communities and use of available knowledge base and online support tools
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities and hand them off to Sales team
- At least 3 years of customer facing experience in a Customer Success, Sales, Account Management or Marketing role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Navigate easily in complex Enterprise IT environments
- Experience with SFDC, Gainsight, or equivalent CRM systems
- Ability to manage proactive and reactive tasks effectively
- Experience delivering and driving software implementation and adoption best practices
- High technical aptitude to learn basics of customer use cases and architectural requirements for Ping solutions
- Familiarity with Identity Management, Access Management or Federation
- Familiarity with Ping Identity solutions
- General knowledge of enterprise IT practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent experience