Vice President of Customer Success
KIBO | Customer Service
At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by our clients' needs and designed to empower their teams. Together, we can help them see further, think bigger, and climb higher.
Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience – from first click to doorstep – and to scale with them as their business grows.
Kibo is searching for a strong and visionary leader to head our Global Customer Success department. This person will be tasked with building the strategic vision for Kibo’s customer success teams. Key areas that a successful candidate will be able to heavily influence is our customer retention, CSAT/NPS, product adoption, customer referrals/references, and account growth.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Lead world-class customer success teams by attracting, developing, retaining top industry talent and driving continuous improvement
- Drive customer success strategies to help customers adopt, leverage benefits and realize value of Kibo’s products and services
- Strengthen customer health programs including retention/renewal management
- Enable our customer success roadmap with a focus on improving customer experience, retention and growth
- Be a culture champion for Kibo and evangelist of our values and mission to internal and external stakeholders
- Implement strategies to improve and measure customer satisfaction through NPS/CSAT program
- Manage and influence customer renewal strategies, RFP avoidance while proactively reducing churn
- Drive value for clients via specific XBRs leveraging Value based metrics of clients SaaS solutions
- Expand accounts through cross-sell and up-sell via collaboration with the Sales teams
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s in Business, Marketing or other BA/BS; MBA Preferred
- EXPERIENCE: 12+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or Client-Facing roles
- 6+ years’ experience leading a customer success team in a SaaS/Software environment
- Experience with B2C/B2B eCommerce, Order Management/Supply Chain, or Enterprise Retail a huge plus
- An established history of leading teams to strong KPI results in areas such as; retention, renewals, adoption, revenue, and CSAT
- Strong ability to inspire, build and lead a team and coach/mentor them to success
- Experience developing and grooming individuals and leaders to lead teams to strong results
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to navigate complex business challenges by aligning internal and external stakeholders on a common goal