Associate Director of Flight Support
EagleView | Operations
The Associate Director of Flight Support will serve as a key member of the Operations leadership team and will report directly to the Vice President of Imagery Acquisition & Execution. The Associate Director will focus on maximizing capture system up-time and coordinating with the Operations leadership to ensure aircraft are installed with the proper imaging capture systems for collection.
The Associate Director of Flight Support will have a proven ability to implement and maintain significant process improvement and overall process continuity. The Associate Director must possess a demonstrated ability to manage performance through subordinate leaders and develop an outstanding environment of collaborative success. Experience in logistics, scheduling, and a background in using technology to solve real world problems are attributes that are necessary to fulfill the role of the Associate Director of Flight Support.
- Direct camera system install/uninstall scheduling & staffing deployment activities
- Drive departmental efficiencies and metrics programs to maximize capture system up-time
- Provide visibility to camera system capture challenges to Sales, Product, and Operations leadership
- Communicate camera system hardware and software issues to Engineering to find resolutions
- Vet and implement tools necessary for departmental success
- Provide direction to Master TCs to develop internal and external training programs
- Maintain external vendor relationships in conjunction with other IA&E leaders
- Oversee INTL shipping operations and compliance measures
- Partner with other leaders in Operations and through-out the organization at large to drive synergy, efficiency, and a positive working environment in the execution of our work product
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 - 3 years of management experience
- Proven ability to communicate through multiple levels of the organization to drive results
- Ability to provide oversight to large and complicated departmental initiatives
- Experience developing KPIs and analyzing metrics
- Demonstrated ability to lead large teams in the achievement of meaningful goals
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and adapt quickly
- Well-organized, dependable, self-sufficient