Project Coordinator I
Vertafore | Development
As a Vertafore Project Coordinator, you will be instrumental in the ongoing success of the top Comparative Rater within the insurance industry. Our Project Coordinators work with our carrier partners focusing on the build out of additional inventory to create more choice for our valued agents. In addition you will work closely with our entire development staff in the coordination of each phase of the development life cycle. This is a fast paced, ever changing environment. We continually challenge ourselves to exceed objectives, remove barriers, meet crucial deadlines, and manage multiple projects, all while pioneering ways for efficiency with a team player attitude.
If you love technology, are hungry to learn, and are looking for a creative, fun and friendly workplace where you get to develop high quality software that will transform the insurance industry, we would love to get in touch with you.
Nestled in the rolling hills of middle TN; we are located directly south of Nashville, TN & directly north of Huntsville, AL which is a reverse commute for most commuters in larger metropolitan areas. The Pulaski office is responsible for the #1 Comparative Rater for Personal Lines Insurance in the country. Our office is responsible for all aspects of the development cycle, including UI, Content, Quality Assurance, and Customer Support, as well as being part of a bigger organization on the verge of creating the newest software for Rating and Managing Insurance products around the country.
We have a smart team dedicated to helping each other and delivering high quality products to our customers. Our managers are dedicated to growing their people and offering an opportunity that allows you to make impact in your career and get the recognition you deserve. Our work culture fosters collaboration, innovation, integrity, mentorship, and commitment to success.
Over the past 40 years, Vertafore has advanced the business of insurance by bringing together the best software in the industry to help agencies, carriers, and MGAs run their organizations. Today, we’re proud to say hundreds of thousands of Vertafore users rely on our solutions to write business faster, cut costs, and fuel growth by increasing collaboration and streamlining processes. Vertafore helps our customers deliver exceptional value to their clients with innovative, intuitive, and comprehensive products and services. Vertafore leads the industry with secure, cloud-based mobile products that provide superior reporting and analytics, delivering actionable insight— right when customers need it most.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law equal employment.
• You will facilitate recurring project meetings with team members and clients
• You will coordinate new and maintenance development work between team members which consist of Developers, QA, Business Analysts, & Deployment
• You will provide pro-active follow up with customers prior/during/post project
• You will maintain knowledge of current applications
• You will use Project Management tools to provide project tracking and status
• You will ensure timely and effective delivery of the solution into production
• You will develop detailed, comprehensive project plans to include scope, requirements, and timelines of specific milestones through life cycle of project
• You are adaptable to changing priorities and have the ability to quickly get things done and “figure it out” with minimal requirements and guidance.
• You are an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills and are able to work effectively with team members and clients to deliver software solutions.
• You have a positive attitude, team player with a desire to impact change, accountable for your job responsibilities, dedicated to meeting and exceeding customer expectations, and drives for results.