Project Manager III
CentralSquare Technologies | Professional Services
Join Centralsquare a place where citizens interact with their government, whether it be at city hall, police or fire station, or a hospital. “To square” is designed to communicate taking communities to the next level, and the four corners of a square refer to the four businesses that came together to form CentralSquare. Our company emphasizes putting citizens at the center of everything we offer. We partner with more than 7,500 public sector agencies across North America, bringing together two primary drivers for improving people’s lives—technology and government. Leverage your top-shelf support skills and collaborate with a remarkably talented group of professionals. If you would like to work on interesting projects in a fantastic company within a wonderful community, we may be a fit for you! As a Senior Project Manager you will manage multiple projects to completion, providing exceptional customer and value-added service. Complete understanding of all Project Management functions to include financials, resource management, reporting and executive communications.
- Single Point of Contact to Clients
- Contract Management for Multiple Implementations
- Internal/External Resource Coordination and Leadership
- Project Planning and Forecasting
- Project Budget Tracking
- Change Control, Risk and Issue Management
- Project Documentation and Status Reporting
- Participate in projects related to department and company key initiatives (e.g., updating training materials, improving training processes and practices).
- Oversee all aspects of program performance (i.e., technical, contractual, administrative, financial, cost controls, deliverable tracking management through well-built project schedules; managing to the plan
- Manages project teams/resources at multiple locations
- Maintains and manages the client interface at regular intervals and maintaining documentation related to risk, issues, and project artifacts
- Meets with customer and resources to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items.
- Experience with Project Server a plus
- Ensures conformance with program task schedules and costs.
- Establishes and maintains technical and financial reports to show progress of projects to management and customers, organizes and delegates responsibilities to subordinates and oversees the successful completion of all assigned tasks.
- Supports the development of standard resolutions for common problems.
- Generate standard reports including repair call report, monthly/annual inventory report, and personnel report.
- Provide updates to the customer on high priority issues.
- Perform benchmarking, surveys, and recommendations.
- Provide support for business process improvements and developments.
- Establish and maintain technical and financial reports to show progress of projects
- 5-7 years of Project Management experience, which includes the demonstrated ability to deliver large projects with multi-disciplines involved
- Demonstrated Large Complex Projects background (applications, processes and/or technology systems)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (sample work will be weighted within the hiring process)
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fundamental negotiation skills
- Managing projects in the Government sector is a strong plus.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Contact Management systems; Database software; Project Management software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- PMP certification or demonstrated progress toward obtaining PMP, Current driver's license, ability to obtain and maintain credit card for travel
- Industry experience preferred
- Must be able to travel at least 50% of the time
As part of the requirements of this position, it is necessary that you have access to a major credit card that will support the required travel. It will be your responsibility or use your own credit card. If at any time during your employment your credit card will not allow you to meet the required travel obligations, it may be grounds for dismissal.
Our clients include government public safety agencies and other government entities. A contractual obligation we have with most of them is that employees working with them must meet their security requirements. This often requires separate background checks by those agencies and providing them with documents that include personal identifiable information. Please be aware that this is a contractual requirement that we must meet and represents a condition of employment for those employees affected.