Customer Success Team Lead
STATS PERFORM | Client Management
WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
As a successful Customer Success Team Lead at Stats Perform, you’ll manage a reduced portfolio of customers (acting as a Customer Success Manager), while also serving as a leader for the Customer Success Managers in your region.
As a CSM, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the success of Stats Perform’s products within a designated book of accounts. You will do this by building and managing meaningful client relationships with a consultative approach, allowing you to work closely with the customer in defining and delivering on their strategic goals. You’ll leverage these relationships and your knowledge of your clients’ business – along with your knowledge of the sports industry and of Stats Perform’s product suites – to ensure that clients are receiving the maximum value of their licensed products and recognizing return on their investment with Stats Perform.
As a Team Leader, you’ll act as the first point of escalation for your team, while also working with them to improve daily activities and brainstorm ways to improve the experience of your team’s customers. You’ll be responsible for operationalizing the department’s processes and goals and will assist in defining the future state of the Customer Success organization at Stats Perform
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
· Own the relationship with assigned clients – with responsibility for increasing adoption, ensuring renewability, and overseeing holistic customer satisfaction
· Establish relationships with stakeholders across the customer organization, planning and driving the account strategy
· Understand your assigned clients’ business objectives, allowing you to anticipate their needs and develop/deliver appropriate strategies inclusive of upsell opportunity identification
· Work with clients to establish goals (KPIs), and aid the customer in achieving those goals
· Conduct regular business reviews with customers to drive overall account health, including benchmarking, adoption, and best practice adherence
· Verify and understand contracts, review deliverables and ensure terms and conditions are aligned with business policies
· Gather product feedback and act as an advocate for your clients with internal development and production teams
· Demonstrated excellence in a Customer Success and/or Account Management role similar to that at Stats Perform, with a minimum of 3+ years of related experience
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
· Ability to prioritize, multi-task and efficiently manage the priorities of multiple clients simultaneously
· Demonstrated ability to manage time and competing interests, both with multiple clients as well as between your customers and your team leadership responsibilities
· The ability and desire to offer coaching and guidance to a local team of CSMs, and to escalate issues and questions to the Customer Success Director as needed
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· A passion for sports and desire to impact the way these sports are managed and consumed
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
· Previous experience in a team leadership capacity
· Familiarity with data delivery methods such as XML and Restful API preferred
· Existing knowledge of Stats Perform’s Team Performance products
· Existing knowledge of Stats Perform’s Data Feed products
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
Stats Perform collects the richest sports data in the world and transforms it through revolutionary artificial intelligence (AI) to unlock the most in-depth insights for media and technology, betting and team performance. With company roots dating back almost 40 years, Stats Perform embraces and solves the dynamic nature of sport – be that for digital and broadcast media with differentiated storytelling, tech companies with reliable and fast data to power their own innovations, sportsbooks with in-play betting and integrity services, or teams with first-of-its-kind AI analysis software. As the leading sports data and AI company, Stats Perform works with most of the top global sports broadcast companies, tech companies, sportsbooks, teams and leagues.