EagleView | Engineering & IT
We are looking for a Cloud Architect who will provide expertise in the definition, design, implementation, development, adoption and adherence to enterprise architecture strategies, processes and standards. You need to be an expertise in AWS technologies. You should have a leadership skills who is an inspiration to the team provide direction to other teams, ensuring that all technologies work effectively together.
We are current looking for Cloud Architect to join our Cloud Engineering team.
As a leader in the Cloud Engineering team you will be responsible for the overseeing development of EagleView’s distributed processing platform. You are able to take advantage of your experience in the AWS in order to contribute and provide guidance and mentorship to Cloud Engineering team members as they support the development teams constructing applications and services. This includes the definition, design, implementation, development, adoption and adherence to enterprise architecture strategies, processes and standards, adoption of cloud native services and the implementation of fully automated CI/CD pipelines.
Our ideal candidate is one who is passionate about their career and has proven success with what they do. As a member of an agile team, you’ll participate in all aspects of software development lifecycle. You must be able to work well in a highly collaborative setting, and have the mindset for finding creative and innovative solutions to the complex challenges facing your team.
· Deep knowledge on Amazon AWS architecture and design
· You should have designed and developed platform components or monitoring tools in AWS or any of the cloud computing platforms Cloud Expert recognized in industry level with proven contributions in Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS.
· Understanding the business direction from products/solutions/market/technology in the Cloud domain.
· Ability to plan and carry out industry trends and competitor product/solution analysis effectively.
· Ability to learn/adapt quickly to new Technologies as per the business need.
· Good expertise in programming- able to develop and demonstrate technologies in PoC
· Hands on experience in Cloud platforms.
· Assist with the application of best practices around CI/CD processes in the cloud including provisioning through IaC, and container orchestration.
· Guide and oversee the implementation of solutions to help support and provide insight into the operational status and efficiency of EagleView systems.
· Develop a team of Operations Excellence, building tools and capabilities that the Development teams leverage to maintain high levels of performance, scalability, security and availability
· Manage communications and expectations with stakeholders
· Provide training and mentoring to CloudOps team members as well as to Development teams
· Graduate or Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering.
· 10+ years of experience developing and maintaining distributed applications.
· A minimum of 3 years experience with cloud service providers such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
· At least 2 year of experience with container based development and orchestration platforms. (Kubernetes, ECS, Docker Swarm)
· Knowledge of RESTful APIs and development patterns associated.
· Understand Agile and Kanban workload/workforce management
· Familiarity with common large scale data storage systems and data warehouses. (Hadoop, S3, Azure Block Storage, Redshift etc.)
· Object oriented programming experience (C++, Python, Java) with good software development practices
· Fluency in Linux operating systems