Product Owner, Data & Analytics
Vertafore | Product Management
Make an impact and love what you do! Vertafore is a top provider of software for the insurance industry that keeps transforming. We create award-winning solutions to boost productivity, lower costs and help agents and carriers grow their businesses. We respect and value our team, and we look to bring the best talent together to make our future even stronger.
The insurance industry is on the cusp of a data revolution, and we are looking for a Product Owner to work with our internal and customer stakeholders to define the next generation of Data & Analytics solutions. You will have the opportunity to collaborate across product teams within Vertafore, defining and bringing to life novel data products for our internal teams and customers alike. As a member of the Data & Analytics business, you will work closely with our Data Science team to bring to life the unique insights being generated off the back of our industry leading data assets.
Day to day, your job will be to quantify product needs, translate those needs into a product roadmap, and working with our development teams translate that roadmap into a real-world product. You will do this through close collaboration with our customers, internal stakeholders, and the rest of the Data & Analytics team.
If you love technology, are hungry to learn, and are looking for a creative, fun and friendly workplace where you get to develop high quality software that will transform the insurance industry, we would love to get in touch with you.
· Translate business strategy into product requirements and roadmaps
· Collaborate with your colleagues on the Data Science, User Experience, and Development teams to bring product roadmaps to life through regular releases of software
· Collect feedback from internal and external customers and translate that feedback into feature updates and enhancements
· Assist Data & Analytics leadership in the development of go to market plans and collateral: release notes, product user guides, training materials, etc.
· Assist with sales and support
Vertafore is about bringing together top talent to make an immediate impact in software. Our culture encourages employees who are able to create, think and challenge each other in a fast-paced environment. We are transforming our products and services, exploiting advanced techniques to create new “ways and means” for the insurance industry, and with that the industry is changing too.
· Experience working in product management, or relevant college level coursework
· Experience with standard product management tools (Rally, Aha!, etc.) and Agile and Kanban development frameworks
· Conversant in basic Data Science and Data Engineering concepts
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience working with a blend of on-shore and off-shore development teams (Europe, Asia)
This position requires relocation to Denver, Colorado and will require limited domestic travel.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law equal employment.