Junior Developer (C#.Net)
Mediaocean | Global Platforms
We are looking for a developer to be part of a team in continued development of a media system within the advertising industry. Building new features and integrations, also supporting many business as usual activities. This individual should be eager to learn, and enjoy being challenged. We are looking for someone who can take a problem and do their own research and come back with potential solutions. You will be supported with a team of very experienced developers and testers to assist in achieving your goals.
- Learning, supporting and working within an Agile process
- Understanding the media and advertising industry
- Contributing to requirements clarification
- Working with GIT in managing yours and the teams code
- Sharing the role of release captain
- Complete engineering training as set by your manager
- Exercise independent judgment to determine issue and resolution.
- Participate with team in identifying root cause and issue resolution
- Fix issues and build enhancements within an existing software
- Responsible for providing time estimation for coding tasks and ensuring proper developer test coverage
- Other duties as defined by Mediaocean Manager/Management.
- At a minimum, a Bachelors degree is required
- 0-2 Years’ development experience
- Exposure to at least one of the following:
- Web API
- Some familiarity with standard development tools such as Visual Studio, GIT, NuGet, Bower, NPM, Jira
- Open minded and eager to learn