Human Resources Coordinator
KIBO | Human Resources
The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with management across all levels. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: HR administration, benefits management, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, compliance, and employee data reporting requests. The Human Resources Coordinator works in collaboration with our leaders and internal stakeholders in providing HR expertise and will participate in and often times lead HR initiatives. The right candidate should be able to collect, analyzing, and interpret data from various sources and provide recommendations to internal stakeholders.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Facilitate/drive annual HR programs/processes (mid-year/annual performance reviews, merit/incentive pay planning, talent reviews/succession planning) along with special projects as needed
- Extract, format, and analyze complex data sets from multiple systems to identify patterns and gain insights. Projects can include analyzing providing recommendation on employee demographics, exit interview themes, Diversity and Inclusion, turnover trends, compensation bands, etc.
- Partner with recruiting department on new requisitions, including the review of job descriptions, salaries, offers and candidate qualifications
- Partner with HR team in completing the ACA reporting, 401k 5500, and other special projects
- Evaluates and recommend improvements to HR processes and procedures continually to meet the needs of the HR department
- Assist employees with personnel, benefits, and pay issues
- Maintain and manage employment records which includes I-9's, promotions, compensation changes, and other related items
- Manage all incoming mail and light office manager duties
- EDUCATION: BA degree in Business, Human Relations or related field or equivalent work experience.
- EXPERIENCE: 0-1 years of progressive human resources responsibilities
- Metrics-focused with ability to use analytics to solve problems and develop solutions.
- Intermediate to Advance skills in Excel (Pivot Tables, Formulas, V Lookup, etc.)
- Demonstrated progressive experience with HR processes, HRIS (ADP preferred) and ATS systems.
- Demonstrated experience working successfully with all levels of staff, from front-line through senior executive.
- Highly collaborative and action-oriented, with strong influencing skills; someone who is a change agent who can build collaborative relationships.