Enterprise Customer Success Manager | Bilingual Spanish
Jamf | 203 - Enterprise Accounts
Who we are:
Jamf, the standard for Apple in the enterprise, extends the legendary Apple experience people love to businesses, schools, and government organizations. After watching hundreds of users struggle to deploy, update, and secure Apple computers, iPads, and iPhones in business and in the classroom, we knew there had to be a better way to handle such pesky IT functions. Removing the barriers of technology and empowering doctors to treat patients, teachers to teach, and businesses to thrive.
Today, more than 34,000 customers from more than 150 countries rely on Jamf to help them succeed with Apple. We don’t say we are the best, but we strive to be the best. We are a group of curious, self-starters with a passion for making people’s lives easier, paving the way for a better Apple experience in government organizations, hospitals, businesses, and schools.
What you’ll do at Jamf:
At Jamf, we empower people to be their best selves and do their best work. The Enterprise Customer Success Manager I (ECSM I) position works within the Customer Experience Department and specifically dedicated to Premium Support customers. Their primary goal is to ensure successful Apple deployment with Jamf Pro to drive customer engagement, adoption, and retention. They work closely with internal Jamf roles to ensure overall customer satisfaction through Executive Business Reviews, Success Planning, and other maintenance tasks. This role requires an understanding of Jamf products, customer environments, and common technical workflows. ECSMs are expected to be the advocate for the customer inside Jamf and collaborate with other departments to help achieve their customer’s goals.
- Establish and maintain a trusted advisor relationship by recommending workflows and environmental best practices
- Understand and promote the value of Jamf products and services to customers
- Demonstrate relentless commitment as a customer advocate by promoting customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
- Maintain and increase customer satisfaction to ensure retention
- Conduct scheduled meetings with stakeholders at company to track and record progress on projects as well as look toward the future planning
- Work with customers via phone and email to understand critical goals, challenges, and key performance indicators
- Identify and facilitate opportunities for customer growth and engagement with Jamf
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization
- Adheres to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Supports and promotes a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree (preferred, a combination of relevant experience and education may be considered)
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish (Required)
- Experience in a Customer Service role (Required)
- Proven ability to communicate technical topics to both technical and non-technical audiences (Required)
- 1+ years of experience with customer interaction in an online, phone, or email setting (Required)
- Proven ability providing successful outcomes to high touch or high value customers (Required)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Experience with macOS, iOS, and tvOS in a professional setting (Preferred)
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Ability to communicate complex technical terms in an easy to understand, non-technical manner
- Ability to interact effectively with co-workers in a results driven culture
- Self-starter, energetic multi-tasker, highly motivated and team player
- Good Listening Skills
- Ability to engage with and establish trust and rapport with all levels of customers and employees
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize duties
- Strong attention to detail
- SalesForce.com (or alternative CRM platform) preferred
- Gainsight experience preferred
How we help you reach your best potential:
- We are progressive, but laid back. You are free to be you and work how you work best. Here, you manage your own day and your own work style.
- Be your own self-starter. We support each other no doubt, but we thrive taking initiative and are empowered to roll up our sleeves, dig in, and push forward.
- Our people are what make us great, and we protect our people. Jamfs across the globe receive a superior compensation and benefits package.
- Everyone has a voice and everyone can make a difference, our more than 90% employee retention rate agrees!
- Opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 34,000 global customers with the best Apple Device Management solution in the world
- We put people over profits – which is why our customers keep coming back to us at a 96% customer retention rate
- Ability to support and give back to your community through volunteer paid time off.
- We embrace all perspectives. Our employee led I&D groups encourage employees to make real, actionable differences here at Jamf.
- Ability to grow in your professional career through advancement opportunities, including tuition reimbursement for those obtaining a degree.
- 20 of the Top 25 Fortune 500 companies rely on Jamf to do their best work.
- We are relentless, but we are selfless. You can create and be creative, dig in, break it down, and troubleshoot to help others make sense of technology.
- Opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for people by constantly building and improving the best Apple enterprise solution in the world.
- Best – in – class training in professional growth and product knowledge.
You are the right kind of Jamf if:
You go above and beyond for others, genuine and willing to help, always. You support the team around you, you don’t point fingers or pass blame. You take responsibility for your actions, are open, and respect others. You value different perspectives, in how you work and how you learn. You are naturally inquisitive, like to create and be creative. You are a problem solver, curious and resourceful, self-driven and constantly improving. You roll up your sleeves and dig in. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it better next time. You’re not a jerk. You put people first. You are a good person, someone who just wants to do the right thing.
Our mission is simple; we help organizations succeed with Apple. At Jamf, we put people first. We focus on the human before we focus on the technology. We are just good people that have it in their gut to do what’s right – for our customers, our employees, and our communities.