Education Business Consultant (Spanish Required)
PowerSchool | Success
The Education Business Consultant is responsible for partnering with our clients to help them achieve success for their students, teachers, and their overall education business. The Education Business Consultant will use industry best practices and the PowerSchool family of products to drive our customers to achieve their goals. This role will partner with educational organizations, collective academic governing bodies and school administrators, to consult on aspects of education business including but not limited to budgeting, quality control, personnel management, computer network, internet and database administration, and legal and regulatory compliance. Strengthening the understanding and adoption of their products to provide measurable markers of success and ensure continued valued partnership long term. This position requires fluency in Spanish.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Serve as the long-term, primary strategic consultant through the customer journey for assigned clients.
- Regularly meet with key stakeholders to consult on aspects of education business including but not limited to budgeting, quality control, personnel management, computer network, internet and database administration, and legal and regulatory compliance.
- Partner with school/ school district stakeholders to develop and track annual goals in alignment with the school/district mission, vision, and strategic plan.
- Recognize areas of risk and identify solutions
- Manage and consult on PowerSchool implementation engagements to ensure client deliverables are met in a timely manner and workflow goals are as designed.
- Investigate and analyze client operational processes, provide recommended solutions, assist in strategic goal planning and provide measurable results for ongoing success.
- Identify and evaluate the risks associated with district activities and take appropriate action to mitigate.
- Design, recommend, and contribute to on-site training and professional development activities for clients.
- Coordinate teams to prepare for written status reports and materials for new clients; present status reports in client meetings.
- Attend related conferences, facilitation at user groups and support Sales as needed with prospective clients.
- Serve as an internal consultant to other projects or product lines.
- Serve in short-term onboarding activities to assist in the seamless integration into the organization and further enhance product adoption.
- Serve as strategic point of contact for high level escalations and to assist with customer satisfaction resulting in renewal and retention
- Follow up at regular intervals with assigned clients with reports and other data analysis to inform their continued progress to high level goals.
- All other duties as assigned by management
• Bachelor's degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
• Three (3) to Five (5) years of educational technology experience with proven ability to share best practices and end user knowledge.
• Three (3) to Five (5) years of related experience with proven ability to help lead a multidisciplinary team, project operations and cultivate business development opportunities.
• School system experience in the areas of administration, student assessment, information technology, and finance or business operations is a plus.
• Data visualization and/or software implementation experience is a plus.
• Commitment to exceptional client service and confidently lead with credibility.
• Flexible, self-starter possessing intellectual curiosity.
• Creative problem-solving ability and a consultancy mindset.
• Ability to move multiple engagements forward while working at a detailed level.
• Able to follow, critically evaluate, and improve upon current processes.
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Excellent research and project management skills
• Excellent oral presentation and written communication skills.
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to work with large data sets with accurate results.
• Expert in MS Office Suite particularly PowerPoint, Access, Excel and Word.