We are Allvue Systems, the leading provider of software solutions for the Private Capital and Credit markets. Whether a client wants an end-to-end technology suite, or independently focused modules, Allvue helps eliminate the boundaries between systems, information, and people. We’re looking for ambitious, smart, and creative individuals to join our team and help our clients achieve their goals. Working at Allvue Systems means working with pioneers in the fintech industry. Our efforts are powered by innovative thinking and a desire to build adaptable financial software solutions that help our clients achieve even more. With our common goals of growth and innovation, whether you’re collaborating on a cutting-edge project or connecting over shared interests at an office happy hour, the passion is contagious. We want all of our team members to be open, accessible, curious and always learning. As a team, we take initiative, own outcomes, and have passion for what we do. With these pillars at the center of what we do, we strive for continuous improvement, excellent partnership and exceptional results. Come be a part of the team that’s revolutionizing the alternative investment industry. Define your own future with Allvue Systems!
- Write, test, and ship the front-end of the enterprise software
- Streamline for the ideal user experience
- Be open and friendly to the backend colleagues and act as the one team
- Understand the backend server architecture and integrate the front-end applications in the most efficient way
- Understand the business to the point you can abstract an explicit requirement into a user-friendly and reliable solution
- Find the new technologies, third-party libraries and solutions which could be used at the company-level.
- Participate in New Technology initiatives
- Champion new ideas and development approaches to the team
- Work hard. Have fun.
- 4+ years of proficient understanding of .NET and C# and unit testing methodologies and frameworks
- 2+ years experience with RDMS (SQL Server, etc.)
- 2+ years experience with cloud software Microsoft Azure
- 1+ years experience with document stores(Mongo, etc.)
- Microsoft Azure Service Fabric
- Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN, etc.)
- Great team working skills
- Well-rounded personality
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Enthusiasm for technology and finance