We are seeking individuals with business and technology consulting experience to configure and implement SaaS solutions for our customers. Consultants function as integrators between business needs and technology solutions. Your efforts will directly impact the value realized by the customer and the ultimate success of the relationship. This role will work closely with customers and the Apptio Field Delivery team to design and configure customer solutions. If you have the passion and energy to work in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment, you are the person we are looking for!
Apptio is the CIO’s business management system. We build advanced data and analytics applications that help all IT leaders understand and make informed decisions about their technology investments, capitalize on the cloud transformation and drive innovation within their organization. We call it Technology Business Management (TBM). Our TBM solution experts believe deeply in Apptio's potential to lead our market and disrupt the IT industry on a daily basis. We are passionate about what we do and are driven by a common mission to support and elevate the role of CIOs within their organization. We are team players with an entrepreneurial spirit and an eye on results. We work in a highly collaborative and agile environment where we strive to continuously improve.
What we want you to do:
- Assist in gathering functional and business requirements from the client and translate them into a functional hosted solution design which meets customer needs, provides maximum solution value, and is within scope of Apptio products/services
- Configure, test, and document Apptio dashboards and underlying data models to meet functional specifications
- Work closely with other analysts and consultants in the organization to leverage skill sets and meet deliverable deadlines
- Provide customer with end user training as needed
- Collaborate with other departments in the company to ensure customer satisfaction and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Work with the product management and development organization to channel client feedback into future releases of the Apptio product suite
- Work with content management to consolidate commonalities across customers into best practices and product templates
- 4+ years Overall experience
- ERP Implementation
- Client-focused attitude – a customer advocate.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
- Ability to demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-starter – able to come up to speed on complex, difficult concepts with minimal assistance
- Team player with solid communication and presentation skills
- Ability to breakdown complex information into simple solution requirements
- Strong to expert skills in data analysis/manipulation
- Knowledge of enterprise IT organizational, business, and technical environments
Business Domain Focus
- General understanding of basic financial concepts such as general ledger, budget, forecast and cost
- General understanding of IT infrastructure concepts such as server, storage, virtualization and software applications
Technical Domain Focus
- Experience with data dictionaries, data analysis and relational databases
- Skilled at working with large data sets, quickly detecting and resolving data-related issues
- Skilled at completing technical design via iterative mockups
- Basic programming skills and data analytics e.g. HTML, SQL, Excel, Access, Business Objects, etc.
Apptio is the leading software to fuel digital transformation. We help technology and finance leaders make smart decisions as they plan, analyze, and optimize technology investments in pursuit of digital transformation. Apptio’s software uses machine learning to translate technology costs and utilization across on-premises systems, vendors, projects, agile and cloud systems into a holistic, business-centric view. With Apptio, IT leaders make smarter digital transformation investments. Companies of all sizes and geographies trust Apptio to fuel their digital transformation, including 50% of the Fortune 100. For more information, please visit www.Apptio.com.
Apptio Inc. is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Apptio, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Apptio, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.Apply