Calling all account management professionals! Are you committed to providing a customer experience second to none? We’re seeking a proactive problem-solver who’s passionate about relationship building to join our team as an Sr. Account Manager - Commercial, where you’ll be responsible for building best-in-class consultative relationships with clients within an assigned market segment. In this role, you’ll introduce and sell our products and services to existing users, as well as new divisions, subsidiaries and international counterparts within the company’s current footprint. You’ll work closely with our customers to fully understand their business strategies, expectations and needs, promoting renewals, expansions, and ensuring overall satisfaction. To succeed, you’ll need to be able to readily identify growth opportunities and potential risks to the partnership, as well as expertly navigate executive-level conversations. If you’re a tactful communicator with a caring touch, let’s talk!
- Create and manage pipeline of revenue opportunities and drive new business from within existing customer base of assigned segment to ensure consistent achieve of quotas and metrics.
- Assesses customer needs and effectively links product value, features/benefits to those needs.
- Works with internal resources to present and position company products and services to new divisions of existing clients.
- Develops and maintains current product knowledge and can explain the business value of our offerings.
- Prepares presentations, demonstrations, investment summaries, and sales contracts.
- Earns and maintains position as a trusted advisor to client base through the development of exceptional relationships with key decision makers and internal stakeholders within assigned segment.
- Conducts Executive Business Reviews to develop a deep understanding of the client’s needs and pain points with thoughtful, smart and creative dialogue. Links iCIMS’ products back to key business issues, ensure ongoing satisfaction, provide demonstrated value of iCIMS products and services and emphasizes the client’s return on investmen
- Monitors adoption, engagement and usage of iCIMS talent acquisition platform relevant to each customer to identify risk to the partnership.
- Proactively engages with customers to identify at-risk situations and manages business escalation issues as they relate ongoing customer retention. Routes all other escalation issues to the appropriate iCIMS’ support teams or other iCIMS’ resources.
- Manages the contract renewal process inclusive of affirming and/or reestablishing the value of iCIMS software to all key client stakeholders and presenting our long-term vision as a technology partner.
- Takes steps to develop industry knowledge and influence customer Talent Acquisition operations by recommending industry best practices inside and outside of the iCIMS product suite.
- Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS’ core competencies, policies and procedures.
- Maintains accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data.
- Uses Salesforce CRM to accurately track and record sales activity to ensure that metrics can be consistently measured.
- A minimum of five years of account management, customer relationship management or sales experience required.
- Basic understanding of fundamentals of Human Resources and employment process.
- Displays capacity to negotiate deals with more than one point of contact inside customer organizations to satisfactory revenue requirements.
- Basic sales acumen and drive to participate in a sales environment with quota responsibilities
- Skilled at managing relationships with senior level executives within moderately complex organizations.
- Able to communicate with and influence multiple layers within organizations, including Senior leadership. Through a constant presence, becomes aware of changes in a customer's organization and adjusts approach accordingly.
- Ability to clearly present material and effectively overcome objections.
- High degree of comfort managing multiple, competing priorities in ambiguous environments.
- Computer literate; proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook). Must be able to quickly grasp new technology.