The growing Vista IT team is looking for an experienced business analyst to support its cross-functional systems, including transaction workflow management, portfolio management, investor onboarding & analysis applications. This is an exciting opportunity to drive the future applications landscape for Vista Credit Partners and establish best practices around application management within the credit industry.
The Senior Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for the design and delivery of technology to support Vista Credit Partners. The role will work across multiple teams (Investment and Infrastructure) on exploration efforts to document and prioritize business needs and use these inputs to define improvements for processes and software solutions to manage daily exposure, risk, and reporting. A successful candidate will also proactively find areas for optimization to improve efficiency and user experience. Responsibilities will also include providing support and administration on supported platforms.
This role can be based in New York, NY (preferred) or remote and is for an immediate start.
- Consult with stakeholders to understand key needs and translate them into actionable business and technical requirements.
- Vet new technologies to ensure fit for both business needs and Vista IT standards.
- Design efficient and scalable processes and solutions.
- Collaborate with technical and functional leaders of departments and teams.
- Document success criteria and coordinate user acceptance testing
- Computer Science / data analytics background
- Work directly with the Vista Credit Investment Team to support daily functionality across multiple software implementations and vendors.
- Apply relevant credit experience to system outputs to ensure data integrity, inclusive of monitoring exceptions that cause data flow disruption and inaccurate reporting to the investment team and external partners.
- Create, improve, and standardize requirement gathering practices, tools, and metrics.
- Continuously review product roadmaps to identify new features of benefit for Vista Credit users.
- Provide support and administration for key credit (front, middle and back-office) applications.
- Work alongside Vista Credit Investment Team and external vendors on implementation and deployment
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience at Buy-Side Credit Firm is desired
- 6+ years of systems development life cycle experience, with a focus on requirements gathering, design, configuration, QA, and change management.
- Credit Trading Middle Office infrastructure is required across syndicated liquid strategies and direct lending / private credit.
- Previous experience with enterprise SaaS software, specifically Salesforce, Allvue – Order Management and Risk Reporting, Wall Street Office – ihsMarkit software suite for loan administration and settlement, portfolio management platforms and Data Analytics/BI tools, Tableau experience desired. Strong Excel skills; Bloomberg; Clearpar, Microsoft Office Suite – PowerPoint.
- Strong Problem-solving skills, ability to connect dots across software solutions and desired data output.
- Ability to understand different Credit Fund products and areas where software solutions will assist risk management to the business.
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization, including executives.
- Ability to work across multiple functional groups to drive cohesiveness and reduce redundancies.
- Project management experience with the ability to manage multiple projects at once, with good time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills.
- Process oriented, strategic thinking and result driven.
- Ability to simplify and drive consensus.
- As a condition of employment, we require all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. For purposes of this policy, “fully vaccinated” means two weeks after either (a) the single dose of a one-dose vaccine regimen, or (b) the second dose of a two-dose vaccine regimen. We will require that you provide proof of full vaccination prior to beginning your employment. We are an equal opportunity employer, and will consider a request for exemption from this policy for medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs where reasonable accommodations are possible without imposing undue hardship, to the extent required by law.
The annualized base pay range for this role is expected to be between $120,000 - $170,000. Actual base pay could vary based on factors including but not limited to experience, subject matter expertise, geographic location where work will be performed and the applicant's skill set. The base pay is just one component of the total compensation package for employees. Other reward may include an annual cash bonus and a comprehensive benefits package.Apply