Khoros, formerly known as Lithium + Spredfast, is the leading customer engagement platform providing Social Media Marketing, Care and Monitoring Solutions. Khoros Customer Engagement Platform is built to turn siloed knowledge into enterprise value, and customers into contributors. By connecting consumer insights across all departments, Khoros gives companies the ability to run their business with their customers, anticipating their needs and accelerating sales, loyalty, and innovation. With 2,000+ customers, including 52 of the Interbrand 100. Khoros has ten offices globally and powers approximately 500 million digital interactions every day. From social media to online communities and messaging to digital customer care, Khoros helps companies authentically connect with customers throughout their journey.
We’re looking to add a Senior Software Engineer to an already awesome engineering team. You will be responsible for building and maintaining multiple SaaS applications in the social media space. You will work in small, cross-functional teams and love delivering value to our customers through shipping code. We deploy as often as we can and would love you to deploy to production in the first few weeks.
WHAT YOU WILL DO ?
● Develop and unit test high quality code to implement features
● Perform code reviews and improve code quality by applying solid design principles
● Exhibit end-to-end ownership of a feature/task/bug
● Collaborate with team making sure deliverables are delivered on time with high quality.
● Suggest design/code changes to improve Product Features
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR ?
● A Graduate in Computer Science or equivalent degree
● Experienced in building enterprise grade products for minimum of 7 years, that are built on microservices and are highly scalable
● Well versed with the server-side programming with minimum of 6 years of experience in Java
● Well versed with AWS Services (Dynamo DB, ECS, SQS and Kinesis) with a minimum of 2 years experience.
WHAT WOULD ADD VALUE ?
● Experience with Open source technologies like Elasticsearch, Solr
● Experience with git, pull requests and good software development practices
● A good understanding of Social media domain
● Knowledge of practical Agile and Scrum
● Solving user’s problems is more important than anything else and
● you take pride in seeing a happy customer
● Meaningful user experiences are the focus of teams and the work that they do
● Autonomy is awesome and technology will shape the future
● Engineering is about getting things done, incrementally and optimally
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR TEAM ?
- Performance Driven
- Flexible Working hours
- Health, Dental & Visual insurance
- Gym Allowance
- Well stocked Pantry
- Commute and leave allowance
- Generous leave policy
- Among the best in industry
- Annual bonus
Equal employment opportunity
- Our employment practises
We earn trust through our actions and attitudes
We win and grow as one team
We listen learn and lead to help our customers succeed