The Information Security Manager is responsible for Upserve’s overall information security program, ensuring that our policies, systems, and practices align with our risk posture and compliance requirements and spearheading the advancement of Upserve’s organizational-level Information Security program.
- You are an expert technologist with experience as an Engineer.
- You have an equal appreciation for the technical and business aspects of information security.
- You thrive in a role that requires both strategic and tactical, hands-on work and are able to shift easily between the two.
- You are adept at communicating with both technical and non-technical audiences.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Analysis, evaluation, development, and implementation of security solutions and architectures
- Monitoring and building tools to identify and investigate issues affecting Upserve’s online reputation
- Impact analysis and triage of security vulnerabilities reported by outside security researchers
- Designing, operating, and auditing security controlsCollaborating on architectural and code-level security reviews through the development lifecycle
- Providing technical expertise, consultation, and leadership to internal business partners
- Serving as a key advocate for the security of our customers’ data
- Ensuring compliance of monthly and annual information security audits and managing relationships with auditors, compliance agencies, and other compliance-related partnerships
- Developing training programs to educate internal staff on information security risks and mitigation measures