CentralSquare has been experiencing fast growth. We are seeking an experienced NetSuite Developer/Administrator to join the Finance team as we look to maximize functionality and usage of the NetSuite platform. The NetSuite Developer/Administrator will own all phases of development, management, and support for NetSuite and related systems. The NetSuite Developer/Administrator will be responsible for optimizing and improving core financial processes and help build out the NetSuite environment. The role will work alongside our team Business Analyst, the internal IT team, and the Finance Enablement team to drive continuous improvement. This role will grow in importance as it shifts from completion of current implementation into support, and later, enhancement and new design stages.
The NS Administrator will report directly to the Manager of Finance Enablement.
- Enhance existing functionality and improve processes within NetSuite.
- Create and edit dashboards, saved searches, reports, workflows, KPIs, forms, etc.
- Control data and access as well as maintaining master data.
- Provide training across the users of NetSuite
- Act as primary contact for all NetSuite related issues - role changes, controls, and NetSuite support.
- Develop, test, and deploy customizations, custom objects, third-party tools/applications and new NetSuite functionality based on evolving business needs.
- Develop and integrate new saved searches, scripts, reports, Key Performance Indicators, and dashboards.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization, and integration.
- Configure dashboards and optimize other front-end tools and customer-facing documents.
- Provide internal, ongoing system/technical support to NetSuite users, including training.
- Monitor usage of systems and track performance.
- Manage custom fields, forms, records, lists, and workflows to meet business requirements.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure the quality of data and perform regular data audits.
- Support the change management and release process of NetSuite.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (i.e., executive team, management, and sales) to gather and document operational and functional requirements and translate them into operational solutions.
- Management of user acceptance testing.