Numerator is a services-enabled tech and data firm that brings together omnichannel marketing, merchandising and sales data to help brands understand what people buy and why.
Numerator Surveys combines verified purchase behavior with mobile surveys to unlock consumer and shopper insights that build stronger brands. With the largest, most diverse consumer purchase panel, we can provide unmatched insight into consumer influencers, behaviors, and opinions.
Job Description: Research Associate, Numerator Surveys
As a Research Associate with Numerator Surveys, you’ll play an integral role in delivering the highest quality research and insights to our clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for an entry-level candidate interested in a career in research driven by powerful technology and proprietary data. Your responsibilities will include managing each assigned project from start to finish, ensuring all tasks meet both our high-quality standard and often tight timelines. You’ll be excited to work in a highly collaborative environment, partnering with our programming teams, Research Managers, other internal stakeholders and clients to ensure execution on all phases of a project – while juggling multiple engagements.
- Responsible for executing on all tactical elements of a project, including questionnaire development and finalization, overseeing survey programming and execution, field management of each project, sample design and weighting, as well as data analysis and tabulation in conjunction with Research Manager
- Responsible and accountable for maintaining Numerator’s superior quality standards at every stage of the project while managing against key timelines, working with our offshore operations team
- Responsible for maintenance of all project KPI’s within our project management software for assigned projects, ensuring proper alerts and controls if a project may go out of scope
- Troubleshooting any challenges throughout the project
- Handles increasingly complex projects based on experience level, including direct client management throughout the field process