The Senior Data Scientist is a key role within the product management organization responsible for developing data strategies, proposing data platforms and products, and building prototypes of data systems that achieve business objectives for Fusion and our customers. The Senior Data Scientist is the primary expert and owner of our data approach and platform.
- In partnership with our product managers, develop a vision for the future of our product leveraging data to deepen insights and make our products more useful
- In partnership with engineering, develop a strategy for productizing data-based features and making them reliable, secure, and performant
- Extract and analyze data from our products and customers using self-service tools included in the Salesforce platform, including Tableau and Tableau CRM extensions
- Build prototypes and proofs-of-concept in your preferred language or tool to quickly solve a problem and provide insight or demonstrate a workable approach
- Over time, develop techniques to perform analysis on the Salesforce platform for easier translation into productized features
- Lead the company in selecting the appropriate statistical or machine learning technique for different circumstances and correctly communicating the strengths, weaknesses, and limitations of each
- In partnership with our Sales and Professional Services teams, support high profile customers and projects as an analytics and data science expert and analyst and see these projects through to completion