National Account Manager
AGDATA | Sales | Charlotte, NC
AGDATA is currently seeking a National Account Manager to join our team in South Park, Charlotte, NC. Your key account(s) will be one or more of the top agricultural crop protection and seed producers in the US. We are looking for individuals who have prior experience selling to large enterprise customers and have experience with breaking new accounts, along with fostering relationships with existing customers. AGDATA provides our employees with internal growth and uncapped commission!
- Achieve bookings and revenue targets
- Identify key decisions makers and provide solutions that solve business needs that are specific to your client.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers to ensure long-term success at a CxO level.
- Act as the liaison between customers and internal teams ensuring clients’ requirements are met
- Negotiate all client agreements (MSA, SOW, Pricing, Contracts, etc…)
- Collect and analyze sales data and trends
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings, according to company standards
- Liaise with Sales and Marketing departments to set and implement strategies for new products
- Stay up-to-date with internal and external developments in the agriculture industry.
- Build and delivery presentations that are compelling and drive results
- Develop and maintain the account plan
- Keep SFDC up to date with all required information to keep the virtual team informed of all moving parts within your client
- BA/BS Degree
- 10+ years’ selling experience
- A complete understanding of sales process, pipeline and opportunity management as well as we quota attainment and the retirement of that quota. (Account Planning, Pipeline generation, etc…)
- Operational knowledge of SFDC and MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Agriculture and/or Animal Health experience a plus
- In depth knowledge of sales performance metrics (close rates, loss analysis/post-mortems)
- Demonstrable experience in negotiating (large multi-year deals)
- High degree of communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Ability to lead and motivate team members
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
Other Important Attributes:
- Experience in the ability to influence at a high level. This includes bridging the gap between the customer’s operational teams and the executives who drive strategy.
- Keen ability to learn quickly, grasp new concepts and be agile enough to adapt to a changing marketplace.
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations for course of action to drive revenue and bookings.
- Proven active listening skills
- Concise and persuasive communication skills
- Highly motivated self-starter. Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize tasks efficiently; high degree of attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to build collaborative relationships with other groups
- Keen sense of planning (account plan, revenue plan, strategy)
- Creation of pipeline, forecast and all associated reporting your client
- Understanding of how to build out a sales genome for each customer and identify those opportunities. Pursue those opportunities and CLOSE!
Who we are:
AGDATA is the premier provider of data collection and management, marketing program management, and analytical solutions for clients in the Crop and Animal Health industries. For more than 30 years, the talent at AGDATA has enhanced the technology and services that input manufacturers in the Agriculture world rely upon. Our clients trust us because of our data integrity, marketing program reliability, and our ability to optimize the analytics that inform their sales and marketing decisions. Backed by an entrepreneurial, creative and energetic work force, AGDATA is pushing the boundaries of technology to enhance our relationship with the leaders in Crop and Animal Heath.
What we offer:
- Casual dress
- In-house training seminars and resources
- Continuing education opportunities
- Employee referral reward program
- Annual Company Picnic and Holiday Party
- Company provided Coke products
- Partner discounts (Verizon/ATT)
- Paid community volunteer opportunities
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Pet insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Competitive compensation
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Traditional 401(k)
- 401(k) company match
- Paid time off
- Flexible scheduling
- Family medical leave
- Employee assistance program