Assistant Team Lead/Senior Associate Digital Marketing
Cvent | Marketing | Gurgaon, Haryana
Cvent, Inc. is seeking a Sr. Associate/Assistant Team Lead, Digital Marketing to join our growing marketing team. This candidate will report directly to the Asst. Manager, Digital Marketing and be responsible for helping to strategize and manage inbound digital marketing programs including SEO, SEM, Display/Retargeting, Content Distribution, Video Advertising, and Conversion Optimization (A/B and Multivariate onsite testing) on behalf of internal Product Marketing stakeholders. The person in this role will be responsible for meeting specific KPIs across all product lines at Cvent, with the end goal being continued growth of Sales Qualified Leads and attributable revenue growth. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing and a background in B2B lead generation. Juggling many projects across multiple teams isn’t a possibility, but an everyday requirement in this role, and the ideal candidate will need to be extremely organized and comfortable in a high-paced environment.
What You Will Be Doing
- Forge strong relationships with product marketing leads, sales leads, and senior management key stakeholders.
- Develop a localized SEO roadmap and actively optimize Cvent’s international web properties for higher natural search rankings and incremental natural search traffic and conversions.
- Work with the digital implementation team to launch and optimize paid search campaigns across product lines and countries to ensure strong Quality Scores, CTRs, and Cost-Per-Lead metrics.
- Define audience segments that align with product line goals and launch display/remarketing campaigns that engage those audiences.
- Strategize, launch, and optimize paid social campaigns across LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Assist with driving strategy around website personalization and conversion optimization across Cvent web properties.
- Coordinate with Cvent’s analytics team to track, analyze, and optimize the impact of digital tactics on qualified website visitor traffic and website form conversions.
What You Need For This Position
- Graduate Degree Required
- Strong familiarity with paid search, display advertising, SEO and paid social strategy, implementation, & optimization
- Experience working with campaigns over 100,000 keywords preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience managing digital marketing in-house or at an agency
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics (Omniture SiteCatalyst)
- Must have experience working with multiple clients or accounts simultaneously
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Previous client interfacing experience is strongly desired
- Basic knowledge of HTML and content management systems is preferred
- International/multi-national campaign management experience a plus
- AdWords certification a plus