HRIS Analyst III
CentralSquare Technologies | G&A | Lake Mary, FL
The HRIS Analyst will support the design, functionality and operations of HRIS systems, processes and related activities in collaboration with project teams. The Analyst works under the direction of the Compensation Manager and is responsible for completing HRIS related activities including but not limited to; system configuration, data conversion, functional specifications, program and system quality testing, go-live and post go-live implementation support of the CentralSquare HRMS.
- Act in a leadership role in HR system related implementations, which may include managing the project plan, status reporting to stakeholders, organizing meetings to advance projects, creating and conducting unit and user acceptance testing, developing and conducting training to impacted users and coordinating deployment strategy
- Develop functional specification documents for integrations between multiple applications.
- Responsible for completing HRIS related activities including but not limited to; system integration, configuration, data conversion, functional specifications, program and system quality testing, go-live and post go-live implementation support.
- Provide reporting and analytics that track progress versus company goals.
- Support HR application(s) to optimize system effectiveness while improving, existing HR/Payroll business processes, productivity, efficiency and quality
- Responsible for supporting the integrity, effectiveness and efficiency of services related to HRIS
- Take the initiatives to prioritize and manage work while meeting deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Perform testing in partnership with the Payroll, Finance, IT and Security teams
- Responsible for efficient support, research, and resolution of talent management related cases in Helpdesk for HR
- Maintain data integrity in systems by running queries to validate interfaces, talent management processes and talent data
- Maintain processes, systems, procedures, logs, and materials to support all talent management program administration
- Work as assigned with vendors on implementation/break/fix issues
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail, quality work, and customer service
- Responsible for tracking, testing, and implementation of changes to company intranet, processes, applications, and interfaces
- Work with technical/functional teams & consultants to ensure solutions related to identified gaps are completed on time, leading to successful implementations
- Bachelor's Degree in related field required
- 5-7 years of HR experience, preferably in Technology
- 3-5 of experience using an HR Master Data system (ADP)
- Microsoft Word skills to include the ability to open, close, create, edit and save documents
- Microsoft Excel skills to include the ability to create spreadsheets (e.g., formulas such as V-lookup, graphs, pivot tables)
- Ability to identify issues, compare data, investigate and resolve discrepancies
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong project management skills and experience in managing projects
- Excellent verbal and written skills necessary in order to communicate intricate job-related processes
- Ability to interact professionally with employees at all levels of the organization
- Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- HRIS analyst experience
- One (1) year of experience working in a project management capacity
- Previous experience working with ADP WorkForceNow (WFN)
Licensure, Certification or Registration:
- HRIP Certification preferred
- CCP, PMP, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP a plus