Project Manager (Contract)
PowerSchool | Higher Education | Austin, TX
The Contract Project Manager is responsible for facilitating collaboration and driving to completion our Onboard Cohort Program to provide exceptional business value to our customers. This individual may be responsible for managing several concurrent will be expected to use a specialized knowledge and experience, particularly where blending traditional project management principles and training delivery. This is a 3 month TEMPORARY / CONTRACT role.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Manage the Onboard Cohort project from pre-kick off to completion.
· Communicate updates to stakeholders on status of project on a weekly basis
· Communicate with clients on the status of their assigned cohort and ensure successful assignment and completion.
· Deliver Training Courses that will enable customer success in implementing their Self- Service product and the completion of their training.
· Facilitate and coordinate appropriate resources to deliver Onboard product as part of the cohort.
· Complete other assigned duties as necessary
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Minimum 3 year of experience in traditional Project Management.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in delivering training of a software product.
· Experience working on a defined program/project on tight timelines from pre-kick off to successful completion.
NOTE - This is a Temporary/Contract role - Onsite at the Austin Office - NO REMOTE OPTION