Field Marketing Manager, DACH
TIBCO | 77000 Global Field Marketing | Munich,
The key objective of this role is to manage the field marketing activities and campaign execution for the DACH region, working closely with the Regional Vice President and Sales.
The Field Marketing Manager will work closely with the regional sales team, pre-sales team, EMEA marketing campaigns team and the business development team. The role will be involved in all elements of marketing including field marketing, digital marketing (including Account Based Marketing), campaign execution, partner marketing, lead generation and budget management in a collaborative team environment.
- Manage the field marketing activities and lead generation programs in region including all types of events
- Manage the Account Based Marketing (ABM) program execution in region working with the EMEA lead for this program
- Working with the Global digital team to advise and align digital programs in the region as required
- Responsible for leading the development, production and implementation of strategic field marketing programs that position the Company and its products in high visibility with customers, partners, prospects, investors, media and analyst audiences etc.
- Serve as the liaison point between the Marketing, BDEs (Business Development Executives) & Sales functions as well as outside agencies, consultants, and others.
- Campaign execution across the region, working closely with the EMEA Campaign Architect.
- Managing the local PR agency and regional PR activities.
- Co-ordinating the regional Voice of the Customer (VoC) reference program in conjunction with the Corporate VoC team.
- Strategic planning and go-to-market plan formation alongside the Regional Vice President.
- Budget management and associated purchasing process management.
- Partner marketing and partner liaison
- Work closely with the wider field marketing managers building a collaborative team approach
- Identify, recommend and manage outside resources as required