Senior/Lead Technical Recruiter
Cvent | Human Resources | Atlanta, GA
Do you want to recruit in an environment where hiring top talent is a companywide priority?
Would you like the ability to partner with business leaders to execute searches?
Interested in selling candidates on careers where they’ll use cutting-edge technologies?
Come be the next “Finder” on Cvent’s HR team that embraces our “Finders & Keepers” team motto! You will be finding, engaging, and hiring top-tier technology talent for the company. Cvent’s fast-paced, innovation-rich, tech team has high expectations but will sell itself to the candidates who you bring in for interviews. Responsibilities include identifying and qualifying candidates, working with Recruiting Coordinators and tech management to interview them, and negotiating/presenting offers. We’d also like a team member who brings their own recruiting approaches, ideas, and process improvements to the table.
What You Will Be Doing
- Partner with technology management to determine strategic hiring needs
- Conduct intake meetings with hiring managers and establish search strategy
- Identify and engage in-demand tech talent and sell them on Cvent
- Conduct in-depth screens to ensure that managers receive qualified candidates
- Determine appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions and promote the company brand to candidates
- Apply thorough knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting to fill positions quickly
- Network with technology talent at tech meetups, conferences, career fairs
What You Will Need for this Position
- At least 5 years of experience in a fast-paced, full life cycle recruiting environment - Bachelor’s degree required.
- Ideal candidate will have corporate recruiting position for a commercial software company. Agency experience, working for commercial clients, is also strongly considered.
- Ability to influence and negotiate diplomatically and fairly with a range of stakeholders.
- Candidates should be knowledgeable in creative recruiting techniques and skilled at conducting in-depth technical screens.
- The ability to prioritize, manage time well, and work closely with the technology team to quickly address needs and adjust focus as needed.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
Recruiting Agencies need not respond. We are specifically seeking a full-time, in-house technical recruiter.