Director, Corporate Marketing
Applause | Marketing | Framingham, MA
Are you a creative, expert communicator, fluent in the language of customer value? Are you equally comfortable working with both words and images? Do you have a track record of building brands and narratives that help companies grow and thrive?
Here’s your opportunity to lead the Corporate Marketing team at Applause – one of the hottest, fastest-growing tech companies in the Boston area. As Director, Corporate Marketing, you’ll have responsibility for all facets of the company’s Branding & Design, Corporate Communications and Digital Marketing strategy and programs – including Applause’s corporate brand and messaging, public and analyst relations, corporate web site and social media, traffic and studio management, brand stories and advertising. Reporting to the company’s CMO, you’ll lead an internal team of seven and multiple agencies worldwide.
- Lead the development and execution of world-class Corporate Marketing programs that build the Applause brand and generate positive awareness of the company and its value proposition
- Create and maintain the Applause corporate message platform, with messaging specific to key audiences, solutions/practices and industry verticals
- Re-engineer and re-launch the Applause brand – strategy, visual identity system, art direction, applications, nomenclature, training – with an eye toward current and future category leadership
- Define and execute a thought-leadership strategy that positions Applause as driving the dialogue around enterprise digital transformation and customer experience testing
- Define the company’s press strategy, working with key media to drive a sustained, measurable cadence of worldwide coverage
- Leverage “concept car” solutions – including voice, accessibility and others – to drive broader awareness of Applause among the business and general press
- Define the company’s industry analyst strategy, building relationships with key influencers to secure and positively impact Applause’s position in touchstone publications like the Gartner Magic Quadrant and Forrester Wave reports
- Manage and maintain the Applause corporate web site; lead an effort to re-design the site in line with the new corporate brand and messaging, and re-build the site as a Revenue Marketing engine, calibrating the site experience to the needs of specific audiences
- Define a best practices approach to social media strategy; grow and manage Applause’s corporate social media presence and programs
- Create and promote Applause brand stories that build positive awareness of the company’s solutions, customers and successes
- Develop and launch a Studio Management function, to enable consistent initiation and efficient trafficking of Applause Marketing jobs, and clear progress reporting back to internal clients
- Exceptional communication capabilities – written and verbal – and strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated success in leading worldwide PR strategy and program execution
- Experience working with industry analysts; fluent in their processes and reporting methodologies
- Experience building and managing corporate web sites; familiarity with core digital marketing stack technologies, including Google Analytics, CMS and other tools
- Demonstrated success in driving effective social media strategies
- Experience in building communications campaign that tell effective, impactful brand stories
- Agency mindset required to drive an effective Studio Management function and process
- Measurement mindset aligned with Corporate Marketing metrics – including impressions, viral co-efficiency, share of voice and other brand measures
Applause empowers leading brands to deliver flawless digital experiences for their customers on any device, in every location. The company’s testing, feedback and research solutions enable businesses to delight customers, drive topline revenue and innovate faster.
Applause ensures digital quality for websites, mobile apps, IoT products and in-store interactions in a way no other approach can – via its technology platform and managed global community of over 400,000 on-demand digital experience experts. Only real people on real devices in real locations can provide the real issues and feedback that brands need to deliver great digital customer experiences. Thousands of companies of every size – including Google, FOX, Nike, BMW, PayPal and Slack – rely on Applause to dramatically decrease the time and cost of delivering great digital experiences for their customers.
Learn more at www.applause.com.