Sales Enablement Specialist
Upserve | Sales | Providence, RI
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Sales Trainer will work closely with the head of Sales Enablement and the Leaders of the SDR teams to train, coach, and enable the Sales Development Representatives in conjunction with management.
RESPONSIBILITIES OR A TYPICAL DAY MAY INCLUDE:
- Partner with sales management to execute on the strategy for sales training programs including onboarding, skills and product training and sales tools and processes for sales development representatives.
- Act as the primary facilitator for all sales training for SDRs and partner with L&D and product marketing to focus content based on product value, new products and features, competitive positioning, and internal processes
- Mentor and coach new hires and sales managers on Upserve’s sales strategy and processes in order to drive productivity
- Test and certify the sales teams following the completion of the new hire training program and at a regular cadence, as needed
- Build content in partnership with Sales Enablement, Product Marketing, L&D, Sales Ops, etc.
- Evaluate training curriculum effectiveness and propose adjustments or new curriculum
- BS/BA in a relevant field
- 1+ years of experience in a sales development role with a consistent track record of meeting or achieving quota
- Prior experience facilitating trainings and delivering presentations
- Extraordinary presentation, written and verbal communication, engagement, and interpersonal skills
- A comprehensive understanding of common SaaS sales strategies and sales processes
- Ability to influence and lead without organizational authority.
Not a must, but a plus:
- Prior experience enabling sales teams with a focus on designing and delivering new hire and ongoing training