Trintech | Professional Services
As an Solutions Consultant you will be expected to manage and deliver project implementations using Trintech’s finance software for the small enterprise market. You will often be required to work alone but also as part of a dedicated professional services team, to help deliver successful projects to customers based in Europe. You will also provide best practice advice to customers, work closely with our product and pre-sales departments, cooperate with the support team and align with the management team’s strategy for growth.
You will be responsible for implementing projects from start to finish using our core project methodology delivery model, building good relationships with our customers. Key objectives are to implement and configure Trintech’s software solutions in accordance with the project scope, timeframe, manage project issues and customer expectations, deliver on-time solutions, and maintain/improve high customer satisfaction.
Previous implementation experience would be beneficial together with a good technical and /or finance background.
Essential knowledge and Abilities
- Working knowledge of financial operations and applications
- Abilities in the configuration and implementation of software applications
- Ability to interact with members of customer’s accounting and finance teams
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to prepare & present clear business & technical analysis
- Ability to effectively communicate (oral and verbal) in Swedish and English
- Understanding of project methodologies & techniques
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to travel, mainly within the Nordics and the UK
- Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting or related discipline preferred
- 1 year’s post qualified experience preferred, preferably in financial operations
- Software consulting & Implementation experience preferred
- Prior experience with design/implementation of accounting solutions preferred