You: Apptio are looking for a Sales Development Representative based in Sydney or Singapore to lead pipeline generation activities across the SEA and India market. You will learn how to navigate through a sales process, develop consultative selling skills and develop your career in a complex and dynamic environment.
We will help you grow your ability to sell large enterprise accounts as well as communicate and build internal relationships with a diverse range of personnel including senior sales executives, product management, field marketing and sales engineering teams.
- Develop prospecting activities into your account base.
- Develop and execute on a strong prospecting methodology, including call scripts, audience segmentation and approach.
- Qualify interested potential clients and arrange sales appointments.
- Deliver sales presentations when necessary.
- Track all qualification and lead management activity using SalesForce.com (including calls, prospect pipeline & account notes).
- Learn the technical aspects of the product, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections, competitive questions and other FAQ's.
- Collaborate successfully with Field Sales to optimize team selling productivity.
- Provide market intelligence to the Sales, Product, and Customer Success teams.
- Shown success delivering above expectation results in driving pipeline revenue opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to conduct cold calls, as well as email and social media campaigns.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Creative tactics to reach the executive management of enterprise IT.
- Great teammate with solid communication and presentation skills.
- Strong skills in data analysis & sales tools use.
- Ability to work independently & proactively in a dynamic and bold startup environment.
- Proficiency in Mandarin, Cantonese or Indonesia is a plus
- 1 + years plus experience in SaaS sales or telephone prospecting is ideal.
- Recent, IT industry and/or enterprise selling experience is a plus but not essential.
- We are looking for someone who is excited to work in a dynamic, fast-growing company for an opportunity to drive revenue growth and advance a career in large enterprise sales.
**Apptio benefits include Company-Paid Private Health Insurance, Income Protection, Death and TPD Insurance, and Paid Parental Leave.
Apptio is the business management system of record for hybrid IT. We transform the way IT runs its business and makes decisions. With our cloud-based applications, IT leaders manage, plan and optimize their technology investments across on-premises and cloud. With Apptio, IT leaders become strategic partners to the business by demonstrating value of IT investments, accelerate innovation and shift their technology investments from running the business to digital innovation. Hundreds of customers, including more than 40 percent of the Fortune 100, choose Apptio as their business system of record for hybrid IT.
Apptio, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Apptio, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.