Our Product Design team crafts engaging and appealing experiences that make our customers lives easier. We shape our products strategy and play a major role in creating unified product experiences. We are a collaborative team that combines research, data and most importantly cross-functional collaboration to understand and meet users’ needs.
- Create and develop thoughtful and appropriate design solutions by translating research insights into engaging experiences that satisfy user needs, business requirements and technical constraints, whilst following Style Guides and the Design System.
- Distill high-level requirements into clear, understandable design solutions.
- Create and develop detailed, functional annotations, workflows, wireframes, pixel-perfect mock-ups, and prototypes for product, sales and agile engineering teams.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams; UX, Product, Researchers and Agile Engineering teams — in an iterative, transparent and feedback-oriented design and development process.
- Understand and contribute to the Design Systems.
- Working knowledge of fundamental UX and UI design principles, industry trends, best practices, and agile and research methodologies.
- Present and constructively defend your design decisions.
- Advocate on behalf of our users.
- Willingness to facilitate workshops, gather research and data, and experience conducting competitive analysis to understand our users’ needs and the problems we are solving.
- Follow and adhere to design process and procedure.
- Consistently ensure that business is frictionless, conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and core competencies.
- 3+ years of UX and UI experience.
- A solid portfolio featuring examples of UI and UX work.
- Proficiencies in Figma, Sketch, InVision, Marvel, Adobe Creative Suit or other relevant design tools.
- Working knowledge of best practices for responsive, adaptive and web-based design.
- Experience working in small to medium project teams.
- Curiosity and willingness to lead qualitative and quantitative research and discovery with the UX Researcher, and initiate design sprints to inform product decisions. And, a willingness to create and track user KPI’s in partnership with product teams.
- Take initiative and begin to craft, plan, facilitate and synthesize user research with the UX Researcher.
- Ability to work with Front-end UI Developers to ensure design standards are met and maintained.