In this role, you'll demonstrate our recruiting software solutions for customers and prospects! You will develop and maintain knowledge of the ins and outs of our software, and be able to translate them into simple, easy-to-understand terms that speak to everybody with a say in the sales process.
- Supports Sales initiatives by providing accurate & dynamic demonstrations of the iCIMS Talent Cloud for business development purposes (through webinars and in-person meetings) within the Enterprise segment.
- Utilizes our best-of-breed solution resources to demonstrate the value of iCIMS to customers across a defined region.
- Uncovers and eliminates customer-specific business challenges relating to product functionality and delivery.
- Educates appropriate staff in our Customer Success Department for implementations, integrations, and technical support questions.
- Understands competitive landscape and SWOT analysis for iCIMS’ product line. Ensures demonstrations target product strengths matched to customer needs.
- Thoroughly understands technical infrastructure and iCIMS architecture. Leads technical calls for customers within all segments.
- Mentors and trains Sales Engineers, Account Executives and others within the organization.
- Assists in technical discovery and integration related scoping calls.
- Creates technical documents and or questionnaires.
- Participates in marketing efforts & may present at webinars, events and tradeshows.
- Conducts demo certifications for other departments.
- Collaborates with marketing to ensure that we have value presentations, video demos, website content and overall collateral to support the product
- Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS’ core competencies.
- Demonstrated effectiveness at training and mentoring others.
- Computer literate; proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Articulate thoughts and ideas clearly and persuasively.
- A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend actions.
- Demonstrated flexibility, resilience and creativity when solving for complex issues.
- Demonstrated customer service orientation. Creates and sustains ongoing forums that encourage two-way communication opportunities.
- Must be able to travel at least 60% of the time when appropriate.