PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices in Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Charleston, Grand Rapids Michigan and Bangalore, India. PlanSource provides a cloud-based solution for benefits administration and human capital management that is affordable, intuitive, and highly configurable to support any benefits strategy. Combined with a range of complementary benefit services, PlanSource is an employer’s single and complete source for human resources software.
PlanSource is looking for a highly motivated, energetic, forward-thinking team member to join the Learning and Development Team in our new Center of Excellence in Bangalore, India
The Manager,Professional Services will provide leadership to a team of individuals who are responsible for launching benefits administration software and services to customer of PlanSource. The Manager,Professional Services is responsible for monitoring workloads within their workstream, meeting with direct team members to provide feedback, conducting group meetings and ensuring overall objectives within the workstream are met. The Manager,Professional Services will work with the team lead to lead day to day activities to ensure projects are delivered on time and with accuracy.
- The opportunity to work for a fast growing, established technology company, but work side-by-side with a small, dynamic team of talented professionals.
- Fast-paced environment with big goals and the opportunity to make a big impact (no bureaucracy).
- An awesome work environment for creative professionals.
Top ten reasons to come to PlanSource:
#10: Join the Vista Family. In March 2019, Vista Equity Partners acquired PlanSource, marking a new phase a growth. Vista’s portfolio of technology and software companies collectively make up the 4th largest software ecosystem in the world with “intraportfolio” career advancement opportunities and have structures in place to leverage shared learnings from across the ecosystem.
#9: We are on a roll. Be part of a winning team – Thousands of employers and millions of consumers use the PlanSource Platform for benefits shopping, enrollment, billing and ongoing administration.
#8: Success is rewarded. With more than just a pat on the back, your success is recognized and rewarded. We take care of our employees in every way we can, with comprehensive benefits, cool perks, fun offices … and no-holds-barred Nerf wars.
#7: You can grow and develop professionally. PlanSource has a great track record of internal promotions and also filling open positions within the company.
#6: We give you the support you need. Different departments support you and provide you with the access and tools you need to succeed.
#5: Our business model is strong. With a leveraged sales model, our network of partners helps the organization succeed.
#4: Strong partnerships fuel your success. National partnerships with leading insurance carriers such as Aflac, Cigna, Guardian, MetLife, Guardian and Unum provide a competitive advantage and added credibility.
#3: The benefits industry is on fire. Legislation including the ACA has created an urgent and pervasive need in the marketplace for our technology.
#2: PlanSource has the right product. Show off our sophisticated cloud-based technology that meets the needs of even the most complex benefit programs.
#1: PlanSource is the right company. Join an up-and-coming high-growth technology company that is well funded and values its employees and their families.
About the Manager,Professional Services Position
As a Manager,Professional Services, you will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Meet with senior leadership and partners to understand business objectives and convey to the team to produce desired results.
- Work with the sales operations staff to understand incoming work volumes and solve for sales team challenges. On occasion, Management may assist sales with the close of larger/complex deals.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the team through the management of data including but not limited to Capacity, Project Health, Time Tracking, Overtime Management, and PTO Time Management.
- Evaluate the costs and revenues associated with the work being performed in the workstream and make recommendations to leadership for pricing strategies.
- Champion new processes and procedures among the team and ensure adherence to company and industry regulations.
- Assist in formulating new procedures, develop and document procedures, recommend changes to existing procedures to improve performance and business requirements.
- Conduct regular meetings with direct reports and share candid feedback performance.
- Recruit, interview, and orient new staff in accordance with capacity planning and company performance.
- Counsel and dismiss staff in accordance with personnel performance or business needs.
- Conduct training and seminars for continued skills improvement within the team.
- Collaborate with other launch managers to ensure cross pollination on processes and procedures.
- Serve as liaison with other departments within PlanSource for client/Broker companies as it relates to the implementation process.
- Function as an escalation point for project teams, clients and provide direction to bring resolution to issues.
- Attend client meetings as requested to review functionality issues or participate in roll out discussions for implementation.
- Promote team communication and collaboration across channels and job titles to foster a productive work environment.
- Complete job-related training courses and/or seminars, as may be required for the job and/or assigned by Manager
- All other duties as deemed necessary by management.
Additionally, you will have:
- Associates Degree / Technical Degree or similar experience, MBA is preferred.
- 8-10 years underlying experience in a software implementation environment, benefits administration or HR technology preferred.
- Strong professional communication and soft skills required
- Must be results driven and self-motivated
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be willing to work outside of normal work hours
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills