Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Gachibowli, Hyderabad, India
We’re looking for a team player, with a strong can-do attitude and proficiency in infrastructure technology, engineering design, and performance monitoring to join our team as an Infrastructure Engineer. In this role you will work closely with our Corporate Technology Operations, Platform Engineering and Business Operations team to drive the strategic technology roadmap and implement high-quality technology solutions. In order to succeed as an Infrastructure Engineer, it is critical you maintain a thorough understanding of the end-to-end stack that supports our PAAS application for all Corporate functions. We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter who is eager to make a day-to-day impact on our company, both internally and externally. If you consider yourself a hands-on-technologist experienced in software architecture and engineering modern SaaS platforms and services, then this could be your next big thing.
- Assist with the design, development and maintenance of Cloud Infrastructure
- Assist with Network Design and Architecture.
- Maintain networks, network appliances (Switches, NAC, UPS)
- Install and maintain Firewall and VPN
- Expert in CI/CD and Infra as Code development
- Collaborate with the team to recommend, engineer, and build a series of solutions for Corporate Infrastructure Shared Services Team and supporting DevOps for iCIMS’ Product Platform following ITIL standards.
- Troubleshoot cloud infrastructure and network problems.
- Configure data backups
- Work Single Sign On (SSO) and Identity Managers
- Develop automation scripts for maintenance
- Develop automation workflows
- Perform Level 3 advanced Support for Infrastructure, Cloud and applications.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience of both infrastructure Architecture and Engineering or implementation of the desired state Architecture for Cloud Platforms
- Previous experience with strong understanding of infrastructure (cloud platforms, operating systems, web, middleware, and networking).
- Strong experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Prior experience working on important tasks in support of multiple projects that require multiple areas of expertise.
- Experience evaluating Integration systems for business and technical needs.
- Hands-on-technologist with a demonstrated interest in Architecture and engineering modern SaaS platforms and services.
- Team player, with a strong can-do attitude and a self-starter who can drive initiatives.
- Knowledge of how to operate in a multi-cloud, multi-SaaS setup.
- Cloud platforms: Azure or AWS experience.
- Experience working with chatbots and virtual assistant
Working knowledge of:
- Servers (Windows and Linux running on AWS, VMware, Azure) is required
- Working knowledge of networking protocols, standards and hardware, such as TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, HTTP, SMTP, FTP, SNMP, Log Management, IPS, IDS, L2/L3 Ethernet Switches, VLANs, Firewalls, Load Balancers is required
- Knowledge of VPN Services (IPSec, SSL, VPN), NAC Solutions is highly desired
- Advance Knowledge of Mail Services (Exchange, Postfix, SMTP relays)
- Experience with Syslog and Audit Collectors (Configure servers and network devices to log to collectors, support collector installations)
- Experience with Backup Services such as Veeam, or Azure Backup
- Experience with Monitoring technologies: Nagios, Tivoli, SCOM, LogicMonitor etc.
- Scripting languages like Powershell, Python, Perl, Shell, is preferred
- Build automation technologies: Maven, Jenkins, etc. is a plus