We are seeking an experienced energetic Procurement Sourcing Manager to join our Finance team as we look to maximize savings and supplier engagement across our major categories. The role will work alongside our Procurement Ops Supervisor, Category leaders, and Finance leadership to drive optimize our sourcing function and will make an immediate impact to value creation.
· Build upon and govern a formal Purchasing Department, developing and enforcing corporate guidelines, contractual terms & conditions, supplier management, cost savings initiatives, and high-value contractual negotiations.
· Lead and develop strategic sourcing activities including negotiations, contract, and project management, spend analysis, sourcing, and continuous improvement initiatives across various categories.
· Negotiate and implement cost-saving programs with suppliers, such as volume-based discounts, better payment terms, lead time improvements, etc.
· Lead the development, implementation and alignment of sourcing strategies and supplier capabilities to achieve business objectives.
· Complete technical and financial analysis of current and potential suppliers.
· Develop long-term relationships with key vendors.
· Research new supply sources of equipment, products and services to ensure best pricing, sufficient competition, top performance, and qualified substitutions.
· Oversee the development and execution of contracts and agreements with suppliers; effectively negotiate with suppliers and coach others to do the same
· Work with Legal to manage our master agreements and ensure compliance with all local, State and U.S. Government regulations.
· Monitor supplier compliance with contractual agreements
· Establish commodity risk mitigation strategies to minimize any concerns with materials, delivery, or supplier relationships
· Facilitate bi-annual supplier evaluations with internal stakeholders.
· Serve as the Corporate Lead for providing inputs to our fiscal budget process. Work with Category leaders to set and deliver budgeted plans.
· Evaluate supplier capabilities and establish sources for new technologies and new markets dictated by business requirements; compile and maintain commodity and industry strategies
· Assist with other supply chain analysis and initiatives as requiredApply